My relationship with Dominic when I came back was rocky. He had nightmares and he didn't want to sleep at night and I would find him just staring at me or in a sitting position on our bed. I remember him telling me that the pain he felt was too much to handle that he thought of erasing our memories together. He said that's how weak he was because he believed he couldn't move pass this if I exist in his mind. I cried that night and it hurt me to know that he would rather erase all our memories than deal with the pain. He said he would have did it in one more week if I haven't came back. 

When I watch him sleeping I still see the hidden pain behind his eyelids but from time to time it would soften reminding me of the carefree Dominic. It took 2 months for all of him to come back to me. He stopped using drugs and even alcohol and it made me so proud. It took awhile but we moved on from it and he loved me much more then I deserved. 

I sat on the white swing sitting on our balcony sighing happily as my mind drift off to a memory that I will cherish forever. 

"You're avoiding me," Dominic's voice appeared in the door way and I knew he has been watching me since the moment I was standing here infront of the balcony. "For the past days you've kept distance from me and I don't like it." 

He came towards me wrapping his arms around my waist making me melt against him. He press his lips against his mark on my neck making me shiver. He spin me around his eyes examining my face frowning as he trace my lips. 

"Oh how I wish to read what's on your mind but I know if I do you'll probably snap my neck." He whispers with a hint of amusement making me crack a smile. 

"Are you angry with me?" He tuck a strand of hair behind my ears. 

I smiled reassuringly wrapping my arms around him tears welling up in my eyes not in sadness but in joy and I can't keep it to myself anymore. He looks at me taken back at my tears. 

"Please talk to me." He whispered in desperation, worried at my reaction.

I lean my forehead against his inhaling his sweet scent sighing content. I open my eyes took look at him. The feeling is overwhelming and it's much too strong for me too handle.

"Listen." I spoke my voice wobbling and he notice making his face light up with concern.

"Okay I am." He spoke reassuringly. 

I shook my head he didn't understand and I'm not explaining it well. 

"No, listen Dominic open your ears and listen." 

He frown hearing the urgency in my voice hesitating a bit but he closed his eyes and listened to the noises that surrounds him. To every noise around, missing not a single beat of a heart. Then he heard it snapping his eyes wide open gasping and stumbling back a bit. Staring at me in shock the same look i had when I found out. His eyes lowered to my stomach where he heard the small beat of a heart in my stomach. 

When I first found out I was shopping for furniture looking at what curtains to buy when suddenly I feel something different inside me. Than I heard it, I heard that small beat that didn't belong to me. At first I was terrified and I wanted to run to Michael and ask him what to do but instead I ran to Niki. She has more knowledge than all of us. She was shock as I was when I told her but she remind me that it's not impossible for a vampire to get pregnant but it's still very very rare. She looked at me in awe holding my hand and placing one on my stomach. 

I've known for the past two days and I couldn't somehow bring it up to Dominic. I felt terrified of his reaction. The only vampire to ever have children that was purely theirs was his father but to witches instead of another vampire. It scares me to raise this child, it scares me how well I would be as a mother.