Chapter 7

"I'm heading to work, Jules!" Leo yelled. The male grabbed the travel cup of coffee as he started to go and leave the house. He heard the soft voice that belonged to his girlfriend call back something sleepily. Leo just smirked at the comment that came from her as he grabbed his stuff to leave to go to work for the day. Leo extra coffee, still warm, in the coffee pot for when Julia officially woke up later. Once he was sure he was ready he left and headed off to work.

"Hey Derek! Can I get you to consult on something for me?" Leo had run over to the neurosurgeon because he needed his thoughts on something. Derek turned towards the resident, it was one of the few times which Leo freely came and talked to him without the thoughts of any kind of past events affecting everything. Leo always felt like he was in the middle of everything when it came to Mark Sloan, Derek Shepherd, and Addison Montgomery, he hated it so he tried so hard to just not be in the middle

"What is it?" Derek asked as Leo held out something for Derek.

"I have this patient which every doctor has said was an impossible case. I was wondering if you would take a look at it." Leo said. Derek took the chart for the patient which Leo had brought. He glanced through it and sighed. "Come on Derek there has to be something."

"With this stage of progression.. Leo. I'm sorry." Derek said.

"Dr. Sloan" The resident sighed at the person calling for him.

"I'm sorry Leo." Derek said.

"Yeah whatever, I guess I'm asking too much like always." Leo mumbled. The resident walked off to go to his interns who were standing there waiting for him. Kase was standing near the back of the group almost hiding from view. Jemma was in the front and seemed to be the most happy and energetic for the day. "Let's get going."

"Hey Leo can i talk to you?" Kase asked walking up behind the resident who was flipping through one of his patients chart.

"What is it?" Leo asked, annoyance laced his voice. The intern hesitated to ask his question now in fear of what anger that could come from his resident. "Ask or walk away"

"I don't remember much about last night... I was wonder-"

"You fell asleep in my car, I drove around till you woke up and told me your address. I dropped you off, watched you walk inside and left. That's what you want to know right?" Leo stopped walking and turned to face Kase. The resident shifted his weight to one foot as he looked at his intern. "Not everyone is a terrible person who will take advantage of someone who's drunk."

"I didn't mean it like that." Kase said.

"Go scrub in with Bailey, I told her I would send someone to help." Leo said. The resident turned around and started to walk again away from the intern.

Leo Sloan sat on the ground outside of the hospital away from others in the hospital. Footsteps could be heard coming closer to him but he didn't bother looking up and in that direction. He rubbed his right thumb between the left thumb and pointer finger. it was a calming thing he had learned to do when he was younger. It's something his brother had taught him when he was in middle school to help him stay calm.

"Are you okay?" The resident finally looked up and saw Arizona who stood nearby him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Leo said. He sighed as he grabbed the water bottle he had sitting next to him and he took a small sip of water from it.

"You aren't a good liar." Arizona said. The peds surgeon walked over and sat next to her friend. "Talk to me, tell me what's wrong.." Leo chuckled but it was not in a happy way.

"Where do I start?"

Origin of our woundsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें