chapter 9-- art

Angela's pov;

I'm in Tony's office right now and I'm bored. I've been sitting here for an hour cause I forgot what Tony said I could do. I often forget things. Tony is doing work obviously. His office is big but boring. I'm thinking of drawing something for his office.

I got it.
"Tony where is some paper and pencils?" I ask him.
"Here you go baby." He hands me what I want.
I started drawing.
A few hours later and I'm done.
It's a picture of me and Tony as kids. Well I was a baby.

I think it looks good.
"Hey baby, what did you draw?"
He asks.
"I drew this for your office. Do you like it?" I show him the picture.
"Wow babygirl I love it. I will love that in my office. Where should it go?"
"Right there above you desk to the right."

"OK baby are you hungry?"
"Yeah."
"OK let's see if Enzo ordered food yet. He always does." We walk to Enzos office.
His office is just as plain as Tony's was.

He was working so he didn't see us come in. I do the 'be quiet' sign to Tony. He nods smiling.
I go up behind Enzo and scare him. He jumps back scared and I laugh. He looks at me then smirks. He tickles me. Tony helps him.

A few minutes later and we are all just talking. Enzo ordered food and we eat. Emil left right before me and Tony left Tony's office.

After we eat Tony went back to his office and I stay in Enzo's and draw.

Obviously I drew him a picture as well.

He had the same reaction as Tony.

Time skip;

It is now night time and I'm tired.
Me and Enzo are waiting for Tony. He is going to walk me out with Enzo for some reason.

We hear Tony walk in and he looks at me softly. I'm laying down in Enzos chair trying to stay awake. He comes and picks me up. I snuggle further into his arms and close my eyes. I felt a kiss on my head before I fell asleep in my favorite and safest place. My brothers arms.

I woke up in my room. Tony must have put me in here. I get up and checked the time on my alarm clock. 5:30am. I can't go back to sleep now. So I went to my bathroom. I do my business and shower. Then I dress in comfy clothes.

I'm bored so i decide to paint something. I get my paint stuff from the closet and set it up. I soon start painting. I didn't know what to paint. I first sketch a random design then I paint. About three hours later I finish it.

As I'm putting some finishing touches on the tigers eyes when I hear someone knocking on my door.
"Angela its time for breakfast baby." I hear Xavy and Xandy.
"Come in real quick. I want to show you guys something." I said. The door opened and in came the twins with only sweat pants on.
"Hey baby what did you want to show us?" Xandy asked.
"This." I turned the painting around so they can see it.
They stared in awe.
"H-how did you do this babes? Its amazing." The twins said still staring in awe.
"BOYS I TOLD YOU TO GO GET HER. COME ON." We hear Emil scream.
The twins snap out of the shock a we three run down stairs to eat breakfast.