113. Shit crazy

Dayvon Bennett pov

3am

I watch as my gun drops to the ground along with Janiyas body as the hole in her head start to bleed out quickly while she gasps for air until she completely blacks out .

I gave her the gun telling her to shoot me when I knew the whole time she would shoot herself .

After seeing how she cuts and hates ha body , making her look in the mirror was enough to push her overboard. She been wanting to off herself I just gave her the tool to do it .

Insecurities is a Mufucka and she just lost the battle . Less work for me though , cause my plans wasn't to kill her with a gun , I was just gone tell juju to strangle her or sumn .

"Damn nigga I thought you saved this one for me "juju huffs as they walk in the room I'm assuming after hearing that loud ass gun shot .

I ain't never seen nobody blow they brains out right in front of my face . A nigga low key traumatized in this bitch .

"Damn Von you shot her ?" Cisco asks looking down at her body

"Hell nah she shot herself " I tell em

"How the fuck she get the gun ?" Durk asks

"I gave it to her " I shrug

"Why would you give her the gun ? "

"I knew she would kill herself twin she be cutting her shit " I point at her arm and they look

"Damn i ain't know she was suicidal " juju shakes his head " now she finna be in hell and shit "

"Nigga where you think you going ? " Durk chuckles

"To heaven nigga I ain't kill nobody today " he defends

"You cleaning up the dead bodies though " Cisco points out

"Thou shall not clean ain't in the Bible Nigga so fuck you "

"You niggas are clowns "I shake my head about to walk out the room not even wanting to be around this girl no more .

I know the plan was to go on this big ass killing spree and then go get married but honestly, shit starting to hit a little different . I'm not the same person I was two years ago . I just can't run down on folks and kill them with no more feelings . I don't feel numb . Especially after watching somebody blow they own head off , I ain't never seen no shit like that before . And I'm not tryna see it again .

"Von you good ?" I hear behind me as I walk back to the van and turn around to see Durk

"I'm just tryna get this shit over with " I shake my head groaning .

It's already my wedding day so now my time is running out . I ain't even done with half of my list yet and this shit already starting to get to me . I know I gotta finish this shit off right but some of these plans might have to change . I ain't feeling as trigger happy as I thought I was .

"I know twin shit getting tough " he mumbles getting closer "I feel it to " he nods

"Feel what ?" I question already knowing the answer . I just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one getting soft around this bitch .

"The guilt " he answers and I look at him nodding "I feel wrong "

"Me too " I nod .

There hasn't been too many times in my life where I pull a trigger and feel bad about it but now I'm starting to feel what everyone else feels . I know what I'm doing is wrong and honestly the shit not even worth it no more . Do I regret doing it ? No . would I do it again ? Yes . do I feel sorry for doing it ? No .

But it's still wrong . I shouldn't be the one determining someone's life or death . I'm not god

"That's why this gotta be the last time twin forreal " he reminds me

"I know and I promised it will be "I tell em

"Good "he mumbles . I look at his face and see right through his eyes knowing he's been tired of doing this .

Everytime I have a problem durks always been the first person to come help or fix it . He's been trying to change his ways and I'm always the one pulling him back into this hood shit . He don't deserve to be stuck in his old way just because I am . It's my fight I can do this shit without him . He deserves to live guilt free .

"Look twin I got a couple more stops left and they gone be quick , you can gone head and go home to get some rest before the wedding " I tell him
Making him snap his neck at me

"Nigga you must be off a perc or sumn you think I'm leaving " he frowns "I told you we was in this shit together "

"But we don't gotta be " I shake my head and he looks off smacking his lips "I got myself into this shit Durk you don't gotta be hea"

"But I'm here von ! " he says loudly then looks around making sure no one heard him "I'm here and I'm here to stay so just chill on that " he says .

I huff and look away knowing his stubborn ass wouldn't get what the fuck I'm trying to say without getting offended . He taking it as I want him to leave when really I just want him to get away from all the bullshit . He gotta learn I'm looking out for him and not pushing him away . Just like his big head ass sister .

"What if I told you I won't kill nobody else tonight if you go home " I say as he side eyes me for a second

"I would say you lying "

"I'm not on foe nem " I tell him seriously

"Ain't no way you finishing that lil list of yours without killing anybody else so ion wanna hear it " he shakes his head

I look at him seeing he's not going to believe me then reach in my waistband and grab my gun before handing it to him .

"You serious ? " he asks shocked and I nod "well I'm still not finna let you walk around unstrapped " he shakes his head

"Durk you gotta trust me " I tell him and he looks at me " Imma be straight I promise and as soon as I'm done Imma call you just let me finish "

"Hell no von " he repeats

"Cmon folks" I say staring at him " I got you "

He looks at me doubtful prolly wondering how Imma handle the rest of these folks without a gun or killing them cause I'm wondering the same shit but all I know is I don't want him to stick around suffering through all this shit no more . I love him to much to let his ass get traumatized like I am .

"Alright " he mumbles and I smile "I'll go but if you don't call - "

"Imma call " I stop him "on maw "

He sighs and nods dapping me up then shakes his head "where you going next ? so I can know man "he asks

"To a friends house " I chuckle
"And speaking of ... do you know some movers I could use right now ?"

"Movers ? " he questions confused " like movers for furniture and shit ? "

"Yeah "