79. Letter to my ex

"Should I called her phone, fuck that
Cuz now I'm about my bag
Want me to chase you, that shit dead (shit dead)"

~chris sails

Omniscient pov

"Hello? Hello? Hey von are you there ? " Jeff asks through the phone as von holds it away from his ear , not being able to move or speak at the moment . "You knew about that right ? " he asks nervously realizing vons shocked expression .

After hearing Jeff tell him king isn't his , then confirming it again , his body went into a complete shock and pain finally hearing the truth about all the doubts and questions thats been lingering in everyone's head since he brought his children home .

King is his first son , his baby boy , his JUNIOR , his whole heart right along with true , and Jeff is telling him that the whole thing is a complete lie ! The whole relationship he's built with this little human is pointless and it made him feel less like a father and more like a fraud even with him not knowing the truth at first .

He was so in denial before , so certain that king was his and everyone was just hating when in reality , they were right and he was getting played . Right in front of his face . He felt like a clown , in his words a 'goofy ' , and he hated to say it but ... Kitty won . He couldn't heal from this one , it cut to deep .

"Hey von why don't you just call me back okay ? I know you need time to think about all of this " Jeff says while von stays in the same position not being able to respond . Durk looks at his twin and sighs shaking his head before taking the phone out his hand and hanging it up so he doesn't have to suffer through the hurtful phone call any longer .

Hearing the news made Durk feel almost as bad as von, but not because of king, but because he knew this hurt von more than anything else that happened over the course of this week .

He knows how much love von has for king and how excited he was when he found out he was having a son . So hearing that it was never his son is hurting both von and him . He can only imagine the pain he would've felt if he would've found out willow wasn't his . That's why he got her tested early , to prevent something like this from happening to him and sadly , Von should've did the same .

"Yo " juju starts chuckling making Durk snap his neck at him wondering why he finds this situation funny "you telling me you named this nigga Dayvon jr and he ain't yours ? "

"Shut the fuck up juju " Durk tells him shaking his head while juju tries not to burst into laughter . "The shit not funny man these females be foul as hell " Durk says frowning Before turning back towards von and placing a hand on his shoulder watching him as his face twitches while bawling his fist

"He shoulda known better than to fuck kitty raw anyways , that hoe ain't nun but a pass around . " juju huffs While Durk just shakes his head not wanting to agree with juju and sound insensitive. Even when everyone knows he's right .

"Twin before you react or even speak just take a minute to think about what you're gonna do " Durk says trying to calm him down , feeling the heat coming off his body burning his skin "I know the shit sound bad now but we gone figure it out together I promise "

"What is there to figure out ? " juju starts " my nigga went out bad tryna raise a kid that ain't his , it happens to the best of em " he shrugs and Durk eyes him again getting tired of his jokes at this intense moment .

Von let's put a long breath , ignoring juju and durks words , before nodding a little and sniffing turning to look at him by his side before speaking . "Did he just say king ain't mine ? " he asks simply in a low tone with so much pain behind his voice making even juju start to get emotional