39. Chicago

"She said she didn't have no man
Raised the kids very best she can (she was lovin' me)
She told me she was all alone
Sad at home she didn't have no phone(she was wanting me)
She said just give her a page
Filthy-nine was the code she gave
She lied to you lied to me (she was lovin' me)
Cause she was lovin' me, lovin' me
Yeah"

~Michael Jackson

Dayvon Bennett pov

(He was so damn fine #respectfully 🥺)

"Didn't I tell yo big bobble head ass to light the fucking candles? "I yell at Grandbabi as his lazy ass sits on the couch drinking a juice pouch . He was supposed to stay back at the crib to help me put all this birthday love shit around the house but his non task completing ass been sitting on his ass the whole damn time . Kids lazy as hell on foe nem.

"My momma said I can't play with fire " he yells back

"Do it look like I give a damn what yo momma say ? " I asks him and he sucks his teeth and looks away "I'll beat you and yo momma ahh"

"You can't beat my ass ! "

"Who won't ?" I ask before he gets up and tackles my legs until I fall back on the couch ."awe hell nah " I shake my head and put him in a head lock to restrain his lil angry ass

"Let me go " he says struggling to get out

"Nah what's allat shit yo lil ass was talking folks on foe nem imma choke yo ass out !"

"You ain't gone do shi- "

Ding dong

I smack my lips and sigh before letting him go and pushing him on the floor "the doorbell saved yo weak ass "

"Shut up punk " he snaps and hits my leg before I kick him and walk to the door .

"Who is it ? " I question . Ken killa not supposed to back until later and all my folks with ha so I don't know who at the door . I know niggas not finna catch me lacking though .

I grab my gun and tuck it in my waist band before unlocking the door and slowly looking out into the porch .

"TWINNNNEMMM! " Durk yells out damn near tackling me onto the floor into a hug .

"Oh shittt" I say shocked ,hugging him back ."nigga is it really you ? " I asks thinking I'm hallucinating . Me and Durk not even supposed to be looking at each other so I can't believe it's him .

"Von what kinda dumbass question is that ? " he asks while sucking his teeth" of course it's me twin "

"Nigga what you doing here ? You tryna get arrested ?" I asks him . This nigga gotta be smoking that good crack pulling up to my crib with that bracelet still around his ankle . I love my twin and I missed his ass but he acting real reckless . Even more than me