84. Dirty diana

"Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, nah
Dirty Diana, no
Dirty Diana"

~mj

Dayvon Bennett pov
Wednesday 12/27

I sit in the living room , breaking up this weed,  to roll me another blunt after just smoking bout four of these bitches since last night

I sit in the living room , breaking up this weed, to roll me another blunt after just smoking bout four of these bitches since last night .

I ain't slept all night and I ain't moved from this stale ass couch since I had to kick Kennedy ass out this bitch to go chirp with the birds like the rest of these hoes.

My brain fried and my body feel numb as hell from being so damn high and I'm trying to keep it that way so I don't fuck some shit up around this hoe thinking about everything that happened yesterday. Imma just keep smoking until I pass out or just run out of weed which prolly won't even happen cause I buy this shit in pounds like a real nigga .

I swear it's the only thing keeping me from burning this house down to the ground with everything including myself still in this bitch . Weed is the only thing keeping me sane.

After kicking Kennedy out yesterday and breaking off all contact , I ain't realize how hard it would hit until she actually left. I ain't have no one to talk to , no one to hold a nigga , and nobody to tell me that even though king ain't mine , I did the best I could to be a good ass dad and the shit not my fault.

It's almost like every possible thing that could hurt me is happening and it kinda feel like Jesus is testing me to see how far i can go before breaking down and getting on my knees obeying his ass like some kind of servant asking for help like I ain't shit .

But I ain't finna give that nigga the satisfaction, imma be straight regardless of what happen around this bitch and I'm done trying to be the new von .

I ain't trying to fix shit no more . I'm starting all the way over and going back to the person I should've stayed down for . By my fucking self without no damn females . Especially Kennedy !

When she first came in the crib, I forgave her for all the shit she did before to piss me off with no second thought about it .

The sneaking around and going behind my back , the lying , and getting in my fucking buisness . I was ready to let allat shit go and start over with her . Willing to do better and understand her side of everything . Then she had the nerve to bring up another nigga that I beat the fuck up then say he protected her and I'm suppose to let that shit slide ?

Ion know what would even possess her to let that shit spill out ha mouth while she even around me . I must got bitch written on my forehead . I must work at bitch r us . My name must be Dayvon the bitch Bennett cause I promise she been trying me lately . The shit don't make no fucking sense . That's exactly why she had to fucking go !