96. Do better

"Look at you thinking you couldn't live without 'em now look at you living
(Aye, look at you living)
Look at you doing way better and all outta ya feelings (fuck him)
Yo' edges came back and yo' ass is getting a lil' bigger (it's getting bigger)
Girl, fuck that lil' nigga (girl, fuck that lil' nigga)
Girl, fuck that lil' nigga"

~lil Donald

Kennedy banks pov
Thursday 1/11

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling fan spin , watching the endless cycle continue to bore me as I wait for some excitement to happen

I lay in the bed staring at the ceiling fan spin , watching the endless cycle continue to bore me as I wait for some excitement to happen .

It's been two weeks since I've left this hotel room and honestly it's starting to feel like I'm in jail . All I do everyday is either watch television or read scriptures out of a Bible they left in the dresser, and to be honest it's actually helping me more than I thought it would .

Being isolated from the outside world and influences has given me plenty of time to think things over and even let some things go . Enough to where I don't cry as much anymore and I can actually look in the mirror without being completely disgusted and disappointed in myself

I've even gotten strong enough to look at my stomach without bursting into tears and that's something I never thought I would be able to do again .

Things are seeming to get better just like knew they would when I finally got down time to myself and I'm really considering going back to that house and having a conversation with Von .

He's been calling me everyday almost every hour on the hour and leaving me hundreds of text message and I still haven't responded to him or anyone else yet .

I've been doing so good with being on my own that I didn't want to backtrack into contacting others and falling right back into the emotional trap I've seeming to gotten out of .

I wish I could say being away has made me realize how much I needed von and that I can't live without him but honestly.... It's not true . I've been feeling so much better since I've been away and I'm starting to think that's how it should stay .

Before all this bs happened von and I were going through a really rough and stressful time so after further examination I've came to the conclusion that being separated is for the best until we both mature . It's not like we have to co parent or be forced to be around each other anymore.

Plus, if he is the right person then we'll find our way back to each other . That's why I haven't reached out to him . Sometime it's the right person at the wrong time .

Knock knock

I pop my head up out the bed looking towards the door confused wondering who it could be after hearing the strong knocking .