9. Differences

"You make my life complete
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight"

~Ginuwine

Omniscient pov

Von grips Kennedys thigh tightly as he pushes his hardened member against her lady part and sucks the skin on her neck leaving red and purple love traces . 

Kennedy slides her fingers through the waist band of his boxers and tugs on them practically pleading for him to take them off and give her what her bodies been yearning for .

He bites his lips looking down at her then smirks and nods "go get yo shit den Bae "he says lowly referring to his penis . She smiles and pulls down his boxers and pulls it out . He slowly slides her panties down her legs and kisses her breast while teasing her by rubbing his tip against her clitoris .

"Mm " she groans and arches her back .

He uses his loose hand and to spread her legs and pin them against the bed tightly . He continues teasing her while sliding his tongue in and out her mouth as she moans .

"Damn Von just stick it in " she moans starting to grow impatient with him playing with her . 

"Shut yo horny ass up " he grins then slurps her lips in his mouth for a wet sloppy kiss . He places his penis near her entrance and begins to thrust making her jaw drop as she exhales

"Ahhh " she groans out loudly

"Hell yeah let me hear that shit" he groans as he begins stroking in and out of her at a faster pace .

"Mmmm " she moans out then grabs the pit of her stomach as the pressure begins to build up "not so deep Von my stomach still hurts " she tells him and he looks into her eyes before placing a gentle kiss on her lips

" I got you baby just trust me " he tells her then slows down his pace inside of her making her moan out louder . He attempts to hold back his noises but fails as Kennedy starts to tighten herself around him making him grip her sides tightly and breath out inside her ear .

"Shit ken " he groans loudly feeling himself getting comfortable enough to close his eyes . Something he doesn't do often during sex .

"Like that Von " she moans  making him do the same "right there " she says

"Damn Kennedy stop moaning in my ear like that befo I violate yo shit " he says trying to restrain himself from speeding up his pace knowing the sensitivity of her body at the moment .

"I can't " she moans making him bite his lips then lifts off of her so his chain is dangling in front of his face . He moves her leg Above her head then starts thrust dipping into her vagina making her attempt to squirm away . He Holds her down as she closes her eyes and takes it

"Where you running to ? " he asks looking into her eyes . She shakes her head and holds his side for balance as she lifts herself off the bed to meet his stroke  "this shit so fucking tight " he groans out as she moans getting even more turned on by the sound of his voice .

"It's yours Von " she tells him getting lost in the moment and he looks down at her then wraps his arms around her neck while speeding up his stroke going deeper into her.

"I know it is " he mumbles then tightens his hands around her throat . She closes her eyes getting close to her climax as she continues his motions wanting her to feel all of him before she releases .

"I love you "she moans out again

"I love you to " he tells her then bends down to kiss her lips softly as she releases on his penis . He feels her juices release on him so he pulls out and lets her lay there and look at him .

"That was great "she smiles at him while catching her breath

"Nigga we not done " he says then she pops her head up confused looking at his still hardened memeber standing at full attention .

"Von when are you not horny ? " she groans

"Hush my child " he puts his hand up to her mouth playfully making her laugh then swiftly flips her over causing her to naturally arch her back . "Hell yeah " he grins then gives her butt a hard smack " throw that shit back ken killa "

She gets fuel from his smack then moans out as he enters inside her . She starts meeting his stroke letting her butt smack against his waist as he looks down at it and smirks loving the sound that it makes .

He wraps his hand around her stomach then pushes himself inside her making the muscles in her back tense up as she feels every inch being pushed inside her stomach .

"Damn " she mumbles lowly . He grabs her neck and pulls her head up to his lips while sticking his tongue in her mouth . She knew by his sloppy kisses he was about to release so she throws it back more aggressively and moans in his mouth making him hold her tighter

"Fuck "he groans loudly still trying to enjoy the moment as long as his body allows him to . He feels himself start releasing so he holds her hips and pushes inside her deeper letting it all into her system . She knows what he's doing so she smiles a little and lets him finish before pulling away and looking back at him seeing a smirk on his face .

"Twins ! "He smiles. She shakes her head and holds his face .

"Awe baby you're so clueless " she laughs at him