18. In my feelings

"From the block, like you Jenny
I know you special, girl, 'cause I know too many"

~Drake

Kennedy banks pov

"Uhm ... larenze right ? " i question a little confused as to why he's here and where he was when his cousin and Von was fighting . He literally just came out of no where when he could've actually been useful earlier .

"Yeah and your Kennedy " he smiles .

"Yeah " I chuckle "Uhm when did you get here ?"

"I've been here " he tells me and I furrow my eyebrows then look at Kayla . She shrugs then looks back at larenze . "Yeah toosii told me I should come and when I went to the bathroom everything went kind of crazy I guess " he chuckles a little and scratches the back on the neck .

"Yeah real crazy " lanora adds then mugs and rolls her eyes . He looks at her for a second then bust out laughing .

"Your cheek straight ? " he asks and I crack a smile at his sense of humor .

"Excuse me ? " lanora question him

"Uhm " I start before lanora starts another fight with someone . "actually I think I'm going to ask my mom for a ride but thank you " I nod at him

"Ooou that would've been a good idea  if your mom didn't just leave" he says

"She left ? " I question

"Yeah , I guess she thought you got in the car with Von nem so she followed them " he shrugs . I suck my teeth and sigh then start to think . I debate on calling Von and asking him to come back and get me but I'm to afraid of him pulling back up and attacking lanora or Noonie again . I really can't believe he left me in the first place . I know he's mad but I'm supposed to be his priority , he should've stayed .

"Cmon now don't think to hard about it  " he chuckles "we don't even have to talk , I'll play the radio the whole time , just let me get you home safely  "he offers again . I look up at him as he takes his glasses off and reveals his soft brown eyes staring down at me .

I exhale before nodding "alright fine " I mumble then turn towards Kayla and lanora who has their eyebrows raised .

"Uhm Kennedy do you think that's safe ?" Kayla asks lowly then looks larenze up and down

"Yeah " I chuckle "you remember him from the restaurant don't you ? That's toosii cousin " I remind her " and plus he's on the way there Anyways "

"Exactly I'm not gone bite " he smiles then licks his lips

"Oh baby I wasn't worried about you , I was worried for you " she says and I laugh while he joins .