11. Tru

"This is me so please accept me for who I am
And please accept me for what I do
I'm just doing everything that I can
'Cause all I wanna be is true"

~Lloyd

Kennedy banks pov

12:00pm

"Hey world yeah I know it's been a while ! Thought I come around and let you know wassup now ! No album lately so my mind been kinda up down I still been taking care of my momma and nem some how !" I sing loudly as I let the hot water sting my skin while I rinse the excess soap off my body before getting  out the shower  "Hol on what he say ?! " I say starting to feel his music  "disappeared from the scene and left my old team , had to find a new approach to an old dream oouuu "I sing out then turn the shower water off before drying off and beginning my hygiene .

Since tomorrow is maws funeral and we leave Chicago the next day , I decided to go see my mother today while I'm in town . I haven't seen her in a while and I know it would be best for me to tell her about all that's been going on in person .

It's no secret that her and Von Damn near hate each other so I honestly don't now how she's going to feel about him and I having a baby and getting engaged . Of course I want my mother at my wedding but if her and my husband are going to be fighting and lingering arguments from pass encounters on , I'm not sure if she should come .

Plus they have no respect for each other so it's going take a good talk for her to even be willing to consider forgiving him for everything's she thinks he's done . She's so stuck on the old Von that she doesn't even care about what he's become , and he doesn't care for showing her either . So I'm not even ready for allat mess  .

I put on my jumpsuit , along with a Jean jacket and spray a little perfume before gathering my things and exiting the bathroom .

I walk out to see a sleeping Von snoring in the middle of the bed and I chuckle a little while walking over to him .

"Baby " I mumble , nudging him a little

"Hmm?" He mumbles without moving a muscle

"I'm about to go to see my mother okay ? " I tell him . His eyes open a little as he looks over at me and down my body .

"You gotta be half naked to go see your mother ? " he asks in a hoarse voice and I roll my eyes while grinning

"It's a jumpsuit "I defend . His eyes rake over my body again before sucking his teeth and shaking his head

"Don't forget to take your pills "he says and closes his eyes again "oh yeah and call Jeannette and tell ha how you feeling and allat "

"Whos Jeannette?" I asks confused