10. Untouchable

"We ain't have nothing, stayed down 'til I came up with my niggas
Right or wrong, forever right, you know wassup with me, nigga
Never change on my gang, yeah, I'm stuck with my niggas
We untouchable, come run that money up with me, nigga"

~kentrell

Dayvon Bennett pov
Sunday 11/6

Dayvon Bennett pov Sunday 11/6

2:30am

"Shit "I groan loudly waking up to cuff my soar ass penis then  look down to see Kennedy sleeping on my chest .

I smile at her then chuckle a little bit and grab her ass cheek hanging out the sheets making her move  . We fucked for like three hours straight earlier and I'm tired as hell , this mufucka been an animal since  she been pregnant. Making me wanna turn celibate in this bitch . Like damn can a nigga get a time out , I'm tired .

"Ken "I call out and shake her

"Hmm?" she groans without opening her eyes .

"You sleep ? " I asks just to piss her off . She hate when i do that shit .

"Duh nigga " she sucks her teeth and I laugh and move her over to get out the bed .

"Where you going ? " she asks and reaches for my body looking like me when I be holding her in my sleep .

That shit  so raw how she starting to act like me . She really is my killa . I feel like I'm molding her into the female version of me and I love that shit . Pretty soon my bitch gone start toting pistols and catching bodies around this hoe .

"I'm going to get some water , it's hot as hell in this house " I tell her and she nods then flips over .

I get up out the bed and put on my jeans then walk out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen .

This house been hell ever since I've been here , so it's hard for me to walk around by myself and get to over thinking and shit . It's like I wanna believe maw is still here but for some reason I can't just trick myself into thinking she watching over me . That nigga could be in hell for all I know .

I just wished she was physically here . This house ain't gone be shit without her , I just wanna tear this shit apart and take all her shit into a museum or something . Ion want her to be forgotten .

"Awe hell nah nigga put on some clothes "I hear behind me making me almost choke on my damn water "folks think he buff or sumn"

"Toosi getcho stupid ass on dawg you scared the hell outta me " I shake my head looking up at my folk from highschool walking in the door