65. Let me love you

"You should let me love you
Let me be the one to
Give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be"

~Mario

Omniscient POV
Tuesday 12/19
1am

Von let's the smoke slowly float out his mouth as he sits by the pool at the patio table inhaling his third blunt of the night .

The toxins from the drug numbed his mind and allowed all the anger and frustrations to slowly leave his body leaving him at peace .

The whole day has been a disaster from the time he walked into kittys crib all the way up until he walked in his own .He expected to be cussed out by kitty but from kennedy ? That just threw him all the way off .

Plus Everyone's been snapping on him , pissing him off ,and none of his plans worked so his problems still aren't solved .

With kennedy He knew it was probably her hormones that caused her to snap so easily at him but he knew he shouldn't have lied either . He just didn't want her to start worrying and suggesting solutions to the problem that she can't fix . He wanted her to focus on the things that make her happy and obviously that was a bad idea .they haven't spoke since the argument and it's been weighing on his mind the whole night

Kennedy went to sleep beyond pissed at him not even wanting him to come to bed and he went outside to prevent from break things in the house and waking up true .

He hated when they argued and he hated when Kennedy is mad at him , But he knew he should've just told her where he was going instead of hiding it .

All he needed was for her to hold him and tell him everything would be okay with king even though he didn't think it was the truth , he just wanted to hear her say it like he knows she would . He loves her positivity but he just doesn't know how to stop pushing her a way . He just wished she could read his mind and see all the words he can't seem to let spill out of his mouth .

"Shit "he mumbles to himself as he finishes his last blunt lined up on the table .

He struggles to get up out the chair then slowly finds his way inside the house before making his way up the stairs all the way to the master bedroom .

He opens the door and sees Kennedy sleeping peacefully clutching a large pillow by her side as if it is Von laying next to her . "Awe ken killa " he says lowly letting a smile cover his face as he feels his feelings become soft for her .

He walks up to the bed and removes his shirt before bending down next to her planting a kiss on her face "I love yo luh mean crazy ass to death "he mumbles kissing her again "I just want you ta know that before you start screaming at me when I wake yo ass up "he says and plants a kiss on her neck "you know we not supposed to go to sleep mad at each other " he says kissing her chest hovering over her body .

He moves his hands to the side of her body and slowly slides down her shorts while kissing down her stomach softly trying not to press down on it to hard . "I luh you too lil foe nem " he mumbles on her belly then finishes kissing down her navel until he gets to her treasure .

He licks over his lips then places one last wet kiss on the skin of her before sliding his tounge down her pearl causing her body to jump up and shiver .

"Mmm" she groans out in her sleep shifting a little still not being conscious of Von pleasing her .

"Let me hear that shit "he mumbles on her slurping a little as he adds fingers in side of her matching his tongue motions .