19. Help me breath

"You helpin' me to breathe, yeah
You helpin' me to breathe, yeah (yeah)
You helpin' me to breathe, baby
You helpin' me to (oh, oh, oh)"

~young thug x chris brown

Omniscient pov

Kennedy laughs at larenze as he playfully struggles to open the front door while they enter inside of maws house . They walk in still indulged in conversation then follow the noises they hear in the kitchen . Kennedy opens the door and the first thing she sees is Von sitting at the table while Kennedys mothers is icing his bleeding hands .

Their head pops up spotting Kennedy and larenze then they both start to share the same confused looked .

"Man Kennedy where the fuck you been at ? ! " Von questions bursting out his seat making kens mom stumble back . She followed Von back home thinking Kennedy was with him but when she saw that she wasn't and how Vons hand was dripping blood , she decided to waste time and help him heal his hand before it swelled up . What she didn't expect is her daughter walking in with a handsome young man she's never seen before .

"What do you mean where I been at ? " she questions wondering why he's so upset, not knowing that he's still on ten about the fight at the church  "you left me at the church so I had to get a ride " she shrugs

"With this nigga ? " he asks pointing at larenze

"Aye bro it wasn't even like that I just - "

"Say nigga I'm not your fucking bro so don't talk to me directly " Von spats at him while mugging

"Von you need to calm down it's not that serious I got to you as fast as I could " she tells him honestly

"Your phone don't work ?" He grits through his teeth trying to calm himself down . Not only was he carried out of a church for just attacking his family , but now his fiancé is walking in the room smiling with a whole other dude . His head is all messed up and he felt his blood boiling by the second .

Kennedy looks at him in shock that he's yelling and mad at her as if she did something wrong . He's the one who left her without a car or even a phone call . She just didn't understand this scene he's causing .

He looks down at her clueless face then shakes his head and huffs before walking past her and busting out the door .

Kennedy rolls her eyes already knowing the volcano that's about to erupt then looks at her mother . Her mother nods at her giving her the cue to follow him then she sighs and throws a little fit before finally deciding to .

She smiles at larenze one last time then walks out and up the stairs to Vons room . She opens the closed door then walks in on Von standing face to face with a wall as if he's a little kid in time out .

"Uhm Von ? " Kennedy calls out not getting a response . " are you okay ? "She asks concerned

"Just leave me be folks "he mumbles while trying to control his shaking hands

"Look Von I know your angry but you can't - "

"Man fuck ! " he screams loudly before bawling his fist and swinging at the wall punching in holes .

Kennedy jumps back startled and her jaw drops watching him attack the wall . He knocked most of the dry wall leaving a big hole and his hands that were just bandaged by kens mom is now gushing blood through the tape .

"Baby stop " Kennedy says and grabs his body pulling him away from the wall

"Nah folks I'm done with this shit !" he yells letting all the emotions from today come out his system . From seeing his grandmas casket and hearing her last words to him  , then seeing and slapping his mother , and not being able to kill Noonie . His emotions are very fragile and raw and the only way he knows how to crontrol them is by spazzing . The only way he knew to let things out completely

"Von stop your hands are busted let me rinse them " Kennedy says on the urge of tears . Seeing him so upset made her emotional because it seemed uncontrollable. She couldn't believe he actually punched out the wall . She's never even seen him punch anything other than a person .

"Fuck these hands " he yells the punches the dresser causing the pictures to fall off of them . Von picks up one of the trophies and throws  it towards the wall knocking down the other pictures causing Kennedy to duck ."this shit ain't no family , niggas wanna try me like imma bitch ass nigga "he rants while he spazzes knocking things over and kicking things in his way

"I swea to god I'm done being a good person I swear to fucking god ! " he screams then swings at the wall again . This time his punch didn't go through and you can hear a crack as his hand hits it "awe shit " he winces then holds his hand .

Kennedy wipes loose tears off her face before lifting her head and notices he's stopped swinging  and throwing things to hold his hand as it throbs . She gets up slowly and walk over to him hesitantly, scared of his next move . She's never been afraid of Von before , but right now it was different. He seemed so out of it that she knew he would hurt anything in his way , maybe even her .

She walks up in front of him then slowly lifts her hand to hold the side of his face . He sniffs before breaking down completely and dropping his head onto her chest. She holds the back of his dreads and cries with him as he squeezes her entire body .

"I can't do this shit nomo Kennedy " he starts to mumble in her chest "I tried to be the good  guy , I tried to do the right thing but I can't fucking do it " he sighs "I gotta kill him "

"No you don't "she tells him then kisses his forehead "you've grown so much and became a better man than you ever were . Don't throw that away for him or nobody else . Just continue doing good baby "

"I'm not even doing good Forreal " he groans " I'm not even supposed to be out here ! " he shakes his head "I'm on fucking house arrest , the police be on my ass , I can't tour , man I can't even be around my fucking folks . What the fuck have I even accomplished Forreal " he breathes out "I had more freedom when I was killing niggas "

"No you didn't " she tells him then lift his head to look at his teared stained face . She uses her thumbs to wipe his tears then lifts up and kisses his lips "you're doing so good Von " she mumbles on his lips then kisses him again "I'm proud of you , and maws proud of you . Your doing amazing "she tells him seriously. He looks down to her listening to her words then nods a little and sniffs

"I'm ready to go home " he says so low it sounded like gibberish , but Kennedy understood.

"I know "she nods looking into his eyes . His black dilated pupils stares into her soul as she continues to hold him close to calm her down .

While looking at him she realizes that this is the Von that Everyone else sees him as . The Von they hated and feared. The supervillain . The dark eyes , the cold heartless actions , and the careless attitude . This is the Von she defends on a daily but honestly seeing it in full affect she's scared her self . He seemed so uncontrollable and violent . Punching out walls , and knocking stuff down . She just hopes this is the first and last time she would ever have to see this Von . He looked like a beast .

A big beast .