94. Outside

"Yeah, yeah
They scared to come outside
Tell them boys they better pray
Tell them boys stay out the way
Tell them ain't nobody safe
On my mama, on my gang
We gon' put it in they face
Yeah"

~Blueface baby

Dayvon Bennett pov

I sit in the same room kennedy left my ass in staring at the wall hoping this fucking house catch on fire randomly while I'm still in this bitch

I thought shit was bad before, but now I know this shit is Fasho done for . Kennedy den left Forreal this time , I'm stuck in this quiet ass house by myself , and I ran out of fucking weed . On foe nem if this shit don't lighten up I'm lighting someone up just because . Fuck all this shit

She gone leave me here like I'm the root of our fucking problems . Like I teamed up with janae to make this shit happen . If anything me and kennedy need to come together plan this hoe murder , but instead she wanna leave and give up like a lil hoe . I gotta heal from this shit to and without her it's just gone turn into anger . Which is bad for every fucking body , I promise .

She prolly went to go fuck that hoe ass doctor Maurice . He the one that got in her head about this needing a break shit and now this nigga plan worked , got her thinking I'm the bad guy around this bitch . I got sumn for his ass to .

8. Maurice the doctor (slit this nigga chest in half )

This list gone need another page fucking with all these goofys . I'm bout ready to make these shits real they keep playing with me . I already got one of em to make true and she gone be the first .

Jasmine got the whole hood fucked up at this point . She took shit to far . I would've rather she continues to try to fuck me before fucking with my child , she lucky I'm hurting bout kennedy ass right now cause old Von woulda broke her neck in the hospital room when she came in there on hot shit , but new von gone wait and plan this shit out so I don't get caught . I'll be dammned if I go to jail for dat hoe ,they better get me for killing somebody important.

I might fuck around and kidnap Kennedy while I'm at it since she wanna go run off like I'm an abuser and shit . She looked me dead in my eye and told me I wasn't carrying the child like that mean I'm not supposed to care about it .

That lil nigga was my heart before I knew what it was and it got took from . Now kenendy took herself from me . What the fuck do I have left ? All this material shit don't mean nothing while I'm by myself. I coulda stayed in Chicago for this bull shut .

I'm ready to go back right about now since everyone already doing they own thing and kennedy wanna grieve her own way so Imma grieve my own way . I gotta get the fuck up outta LA . This shithole is the purest form of hell I've ever seen .