13. Go crazy remix

"Durkio, take a Perkio and tell me you been hurt before
Stamp check got you livin' life but you ain't workin' though
Her man said that way long, I'm the first to know
She ain't in control, she want a birth, can get a Birkin though
Go crazy through the trap and show me love now
Can't allow one hundred niggas wavin' her on Clubhouse"

~ Durkioooooo

Kennedy banks pov

I pull up in front of the capital grill restaurant where Von told us to meet him after we left my mothers house then find his car and park next to it

I pull up in front of the capital grill restaurant where Von told us to meet him after we left my mothers house then find his car and park next to it .

I sigh loudly and try to clear my clouded head before even walking into the place and facing him .

After Kayla told me that lanora plans on showing up to the funeral my head has been spinning uncontrollably and my thoughts have been nothing but negative .

I just know for a fact that vons gonna try to kill that woman as soon as he sees her . I would hate for something as beautiful as maws funeral to be ruined because she's shows up and I know that's exactly what's going to happen .

Yes , we would all love for Von to forgive and forget so they can be a happy family again but Kayla knows just like I know that absolutely nothing is that easy with Von . Lanora would have to go through hell and high waters to get back into Von good graces again and if she's anything like her son then I know she's not going for that or kissing his ass .

"Uhm Kennedy ? " Kayla calls out getting my attention.

"Yeah ? " I asks turning towards her .

"I told lanora not to come " she says . I keep my face straight so I don't look to obviously relieved and nod a little .

"That's good " I blurt out honestly. I could actually feel the stress lifting off my back . "How did you say it ? "

"I just said it's probably bad timing for her to come because of the circumstances " she shrugs sounding sad . I hate that because of Von she has to be separated from her mother figure to but she hurt him really bad . I think they have to start by taking it slow .

"What did she say ? " I ask

"Nothing nice " she shrugs and shuts off her phone to look through the window . I sigh a little knowing what that means then reach over to comfort her .

"I'm sorry your brothers so difficult " I mumble and hear her chuckle a little

"It's cool " she says lowly "she deserves it "

"She deserves a second chance to " I tell her "just not now "

"Yeah " she agrees

"He's already emotional and sad , just let him have this moment then maybe later we can focus on fixing his life " I suggest and she smiles