12. Questions

"Girl, I got a question for ya
Can I get an answer?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"

~Christopher Maurice Brown

Kennedy banks pov

"Kennedy what In the hell are you doing in  here ? " my mother asks shocked climbing off of the mans lap , closing her jacket , as he sits there with a smirk dancing on his lips

"Kennedy what In the hell are you doing in here ? " my mother asks shocked climbing off of the mans lap , closing her jacket , as he sits there with a smirk dancing on his lips .

"Uhm the real question is what are you doing in here ?" I question in the same tone "when did you start tonguing folks  down in the house ?" I asks her like I'm her mother

"Uhm the real question is what are you doing in here ?" I question in the same tone "when did you start tonguing folks  down in the house ?" I asks her like I'm her mother . I leave home for a few months and it becomes a fucking whore house .

"Around the same time I became a grown ass woman " she says while shaking her head

"Exactly ken!  momma gotta have a life to " Kayla smirks looking at the man sitting on the couch "you got good taste " she says and my mother blushes a little looking at him . I frown feeling uncomfortable then palm my face . I could've went my whole life without seeing this .

"Uhm shemar this is my daughter Kennedy and uhmmm I'm sorry what's your name ? " my mom asks Kayla.

"Kayla " she smiles and the man nods

"I'm shemar " he says standing up showing off his height and toned body . Damn where my momma find him at . "I'll see you later baby " he says looking down at her then kisses her forehead

"I'll call you " she smiles Damn near straining her cheeks . I haven't seen her this happy since before our father died .

"I'll look forward to that " he smirks then stares at her longer before finally looking up at us . I can't help but to smile seeing their interaction with each other. She acting like a little teenage girl . Oooouuu I can't wait to tell Durk !

"Nice to meet you ladies " he smiles a little before walking towards the door .

"You not gone hug us goodbye ?" Kayla asks and I chuckle before swatting her arm .