81. Disrespectful

"I'm finna get disrespectful
Tell a bitch, "Get respectful"
I'm finna get disrespectful
Tell a bitch, "Get respectful"

~blueface baby

Kennedy banks pov

As I pull into kaylas condo complex I debate hard on just telling her I change my mind  and going straight home

As I pull into kaylas condo complex I debate hard on just telling her I change my mind and going straight home .

I don't know what came over me on the way here but The idea of Von not knowing I'm at Kaylas apartment with her, Larenze, and lanora doesn't sit right with me and honestly if he found out it would make everything worse than it already is with us .

Not only does he basically hate everyone that's going to be here but he will also hate me and I should just go home so we can talk about everything and get back to how we were

Last night really hurt me and after my meeting with kitty today it made me realize how evil that woman truly is and if I really want von and I to work I have to identify these demons and keep them far away from us . I love him so much and I hate when we're like this towards each other .

Of course he has a good reason this time but that doesn't mean he can just shut me out of every other part of his life . Kitty said something about me not knowing about the additional information just added to their problem and I couldn't even argue with her because von doesn't keep me updated on anything anymore .

At one point in our relationship we were almost like each other's journal but now , he shut me completely out . And he wonders why I be nosey !

Maybe getting some advice from his sister and mother would do justice and since I'm already over here why not go put my other family to use . They've known him longer than I have and maybe can give me some insight on my next move . I don't have india around anymore , I need someone to confine in .

I decide to get out the car and make my way up to her unit preparing myself for this house full of people I'm not ready to talk to .

Especially larenze. I'm not even allowed to be around him according to von .so I just hope toosi has him fully occupied and I can just talk to the girls because him being here cause a brand new problem that I don't have time for . I just need peace

"Oh my god Kennedy what a surprise " Lanora greets excitedly as she swings the door open pulling me into a forced hug

"Hey " I smile hugging her back while she pulls me inside the condo quickly

"I didn't expect to see you again after what happened at the dinner " she says pulling away from the hug staring at me with low glossy eyes

"Yeah me either to be honest but I just needed a break from the house I guess " I shrug as we start walking towards the kitchen . I hear little to know noise and it has me wondering if it's a silent party or did everyone just fall asleep .