103. Accident murderer

"Accident murderer, act like you killed on purpose
Liars brag, you put work in
You ain't mean to murk him, your gun's a virgin
Streets are full of them, read the bulletin
Accident murderer
You just a accident murderer"

~nas

King Von, a Chicago rapper who found success in his city before relocating to Los Angeles , was shot earlier This morning during a fight that sparked a shoot out in the parking lot of love studio in downtown la between two groups of men .

Sources say Dayvon is the only rapper along his group that suffered a gun shot wound and is currently being rushed to a local trauma center to nurse his injuries . More information to come soon as we learn the status of his injuries along with the others involved .
Tap to Read more

*flashback *

"Say man I just wanna say I love all yall niggas Forreal " Durk yells with his arms wrapped around von shoulders as von damn near carries him out the studio doors with juju cisco and a couple of the new artist behind them .

The party ended about thirty minutes ago and now that most of the guest are gone the rest of the guys decided to take the celebration back to the house to finish the night off right .

Meanwhile von is trying to get away from them so he can start his other plans .

Being that Durk is completely drunk and can't even walk straight von decided to stop smoking and drinking for the night so he could be the designated driver and make sure Durk got home safely since he didn't trust no one else with Durk in such a vulnerable state .

Plus being sober has given him time to think about a lot of things and it made him realize how glad he is for not sleeping with that random girl on the bathroom earlier .

He would've regretted it so quick and felt terrible about making such an impulsive decision behind kennedys back .

They haven't officially broken up yet again so technically he would've felt like he cheated and him not being able to stop thinking about kennedy and their memories is proving to him that he made the right choice walking away .

He made the right choice leaving the hospital too . In his opinion being away from her by choice is making a lot of his thoughts about her become clear and he's made his final decision about their relationship. In the morning he's going to go to the hospital and set her straight , ending it the right way .

"Say twin yo hand getting a little to close to my ass " Von tells Durk as he snaps out of his thoughts while they make it outside to the parking lot

"Don't be acting like it's nun new you like it "juju laughs as the other artist join and von shakes his head while Durk just laughs uncontrollably

"Von yo head big ass hell " Durk calls out laughing loudly and von sucks his teeth "how you got a young body and a old face hell nah " he clowns

"He on yo ass " cisco laughs

"Man I'm finna make yo ass walk home keep It up "Von mugs him

"You know I love you baby boy " Durk drags out and von mushes his face while continuing to carry him to his car

"So what the move is von you pushing up to the after party or what ?" Juju asks him