"We're busy tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" William responded and I closed my eyes; he was lying to my fucking face.

"You are such a fucking piece of shit." I yelled towards him now and he didn't waver as I slammed my hands on the table. "All three of you are disgusting. Absolutely fucking revolting. Do you know that?" I snapped at them.

"Julia. Please breathe." Trevor said carefully. "We don't know what is going on and it's very confusing?"

"O. You don't know what is going on? Where is Dave?" I snapped at him and he kept his pokerface. "Danny told me he was doing a personal internship at your place?"

"When you were taken, we transferred him to lead the 8th floor. He reminded us too much of you." Trevor replied coolly and I stared at him and I grabbed a file and I read it, hoping it would calm me down, but it only made me pissed off. I threw it sideways.

"That was important." William said curtly and I looked at the papers on the floor and back at him.

"Pick it up then, or is my almighty Leader king up his own ass too much?" I snapped back at him.

"Julia. What is going on?" Hugo said looking at me.

"I'm going to Maci now. Going to ask her how to deal with husbands that are fucking annoying." I snapped as I looked at Hugo but he didn't budge either.

"Give her our love." He replied coolly looking at me. "We will have a conversation about your behaviour!" The anger in my body slowly transformed to pain. They would rather me find out alone then them telling me.

"I thought the three of you promised me that you would never lie to me ever again?" I said as my voice broke now. "But it's clear that bombing innocent people is more important than telling your wife that Maci and Robert died." I said calmly looking at the screens. "I had to find out from Dave. I bumped into him and he had to tell me his parents died. I asked him-." I shook my head. "But I guess the loss that you guys experienced from your Mother is too long ago to realise how heart wrenching it is to tell someone your parents died." I said as tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. "I thought that you losing Lea would at least sensitise the three of you for his loss to Danny." I said as I stood up and they were all staring at me in shock. "I guess all men are the same. Pretending to be trustworthy to get into my pants." I said and I stood up and I walked away, as I didn't want them to see me sobbing. I walked out of the room and the people whom I had ushered out, were all waiting in the hallway. I ran past them though, covering my mouth, as sobs escaped them.

"Julia!" Jasmine said and I could hear her running after me, but I didn't stop running. I had to run and after a while, I stopped and I fell through my knees, and I covered my ears trying to silence the screams of Danny that would always be in my mind over again and again. I shook back and forth, which was a sort of coping mechanism.

"Julia?" I heard a female voice say out of breath. "Breathe. Breathe. You're safe now."

"They don't care." I stammered through my sobs. "They don't care. They only want heirs. They don't care. They don't care. "I said and I felt her arm around me and she pulled me in. "I thought I could trust them, but they lied to me. They lied to me again. I can't." I said and I broke entirely.

"Shh. It's ok. I'm sure whatever they did-."

"No. You don't understand. They." I said and I sat up wiping tears away, my hands shaking. "I- They didn't tell me about Maci and Robert." I said my eyes wide. "Dave had to tell me that his parents were dead. They- They." I shook my head and Jasmine wiped the tears from my face. "I told them just now, that I'd- I'd go to Maci and Robert to test them. They didn't tell the truth. They were like 'well give them my love' or whatever. They didn't want to tell me."

"Because we didn't know how and with how upset you walked in just now, we thought it wasn't the right moment." I heard a voice say out of breath and I whimpered as I covered my ears again, blocking out William's deep voice. "Julia." I heard William state again as he put his hands over my ears, and he pressed his forehead against mine. "Just breathe. Breathe. It's going to be ok."

"You lied to me." I whimpered. "Why do you lie?"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"You said you'd always have my back, you don't-."

"I do. I'm trying to protect you from pain." He replied as he held onto my hands even tighter. "I thought if we could extend you visiting Maci and Robert until you're mentally a tad more stable, you could deal with it. But we were wrong and I'm so fucking sorry about that. You're right. We're assholes."

"You are." I whimpered. "You were a dick." I breathed and William pressed a kiss on the top of my forehead.

"I was and I apologise for that. It wasn't my intention. It wasn't our intention." He said and I calmed down slightly but I still covered my ears. "Why are you covering your ears?" He asked.

"To block the internal screaming." Hugo said calmly and hearing his voice calmed me down a tad. "We're sorry."

"It's too much." I whispered softly. "it's all too much."

"We can understand. We're so sorry you're feeling this way currently, and we're sorry for our part in this." William said. I placed my thumb over his hand and he put his thumb over mine and rubbed it. "Good job love. Keep breathing. You're doing great. I'm so proud of you." He said as he planted a kiss on the top of my head, calming me down slightly.

"I want to go home." I stammered softly, my eyes still closed and my head still leaning down.

"I'll take you." Trevor said. "Hugo and Will need to be at the meeting, but I've already done my part. Is that ok babe?" I gave a curt nod. "And you mentioned something about the receptionist being a bitch?" He said as he picked me up like a monkey. I buried my head in his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled me up a bit.

"She was reading a magazine. I asked her where you guys were because I didn't know." I whimpered as I could feel us walking. "She said she wasn't allowed to say and told me I could stand there forever but she wouldn't say anything. After ten seconds she looked up and realized whom I was." I whimpered.

"What a bitch." Trevor said. "Nat is dealing with her right now."

I looked away from his neck and saw we were walking a totally different way. "Where are you going?" I whispered.

"The other entrance/exit. I'll drive us to the castle. That way nobody can see you." He whispered softly and I nodded as I gave his neck a kiss. "I love you too baby. I'm so proud of you. You were so hot." He said and somehow that made me giggle. "And your aim is immensely impressive."

"I was really angry."

"I know. It was clear. I haven't seen you that angry since Hugo told us that he knocked Heather up." He muttered as I felt us sitting down and the car was being driven.

"You lied." I replied softly as he readjusted me so I was more comfortable, sitting on his lap like a baby.

"I was trying to protect you, but that was wrong of me to do." He said, rubbing my leg.

"I forgive you and your idiotic brothers." I whispered before I fell asleep.

Finding out I lost two more people exhausted the shit out of me.

A.N

The old Julia and her reacting before thinking returned! Yeaaah!

Two more chapters to go. What do you expect to happen in the two chapters?