Chapter 27

Lucas p.o.v

"Jules" Trevor pleaded and I looked at my son, my own blood, and I could see the frustration and the pain spread all across his face. We heard a sob coming from the hallway and I closed my eyes. Trevor had just made the biggest mistake a King of Locatlie could make towards his wife.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Hugo yelled at Trevor, as he turned around to look at Trevor and Trevor was staring at the door where Julia had gone through.

"What was she talking about with Tampa?" Trevor said confused as his body was shaking and I knew he was close to breaking. William was still seated and eating his breakfast. I could see in his eyes that he actually did figure out what was going on and he was processing it. I couldn't help but remember Steven sitting in the exact same way when it became clear that Patricia needed me more than the others. I wasn't a full-blown idiot like my son was though.

"You are one of the smartest people in this world Trevor." Hugo said as he sat down immensely annoyed and looked at his brother. "Genuinely, you're the most strategic person in this room, you figure out things that we can't even think of." Hugo said. "But you're the stupidest person at the same time. She had the same dreams as you did, you weren't imagining the reality of those dreams. She had the same dreams. Out of all of us, you're the one doubting her love for you?" Hugo said frustrated and he shook his head. "Did you forget what Jasmine said? Or do you just choose to forget everything positive about your relationship with Julia? She SCREAMED YOUR NAME FOR A FULL FUCKING HOUR OVER AND OVER AGAIN" Hugo said, not being able to eat as he was so angry. I looked at Simon whom was staring at Trevor worriedly, and Steven was staring ahead in the same way as Will was, processing everything. 

"Whenever she needs someone, really needs someone, she needs you. She's broken Trevor. How can you not see how broken she is? She's been in a Gotarlike situation for two years, raped to shits and I don't even want to think about what she heard and saw regarding her parents, sisters and Jude. She's broken." Hugo said as tears appeared in his eyes. "She managed to open herself up yesterday, she opened up slightly to me, she was petrified and scared of rejection standing by my door. I heard her way before that and she was standing by the door for ten minutes, petrified. Do you want to know what happened last night? She came to me shaking and fucking terrified and she opened herself up to me. Julia is BROKEN Trevor. BRO-KEN. All she wants is to make us happy, to be fucking loved by us, so much that she offered to let me be with Heather in a couple of years. Do you realise how fucked up that is Trevor? Our wife, OUR JULIA, is offering Heather to me? Does that sound like OUR Julia, Trevor? DOES IT?" He was shouting and his face was red. "The last thing I want is Heather right now, because Julia needs me, needs us. ALL OF US. She took a huge as fuck step and what do you do? You shame her for her choice and make her feel like shit again. It wouldn't fucking surprise me if she's up in her room whimpering your name, to come save her." He said and he stood up. "I'm not hungry, if it weren't for the fucking summit I'd beat your ass and Will would let me." He said and Hugo stormed out and Trevor was still standing there looking ahead processing everything.

"William?" Simon said carefully and William blinked as he looked at his father and Simon stared at him. "Are you ok?" William frowned a bit as he looked at me now and then at Trevor, seeing his little triplet brother looking so lost.

"You didn't know." William said carefully. "But don't ever judge my wife for what she does with her body again." William said and he stood up and he walked out of the breakfast room. I looked at Steven whom was now looking at Trevor and there was worry all over his face. Trevor let out a visible breath for the first time and that's when he broke.

My little boy was broken.

A.N

A short chapter, sorry about that! But a very important chapter :) Hugo just gave Trevor an ass-wooping like no other! Did you agree with what Hugo said or do you agree with Trevor's p.o.v?

I'll post again tomorrow night!