Chapter 25

I had forgotten the effect that Hugo's lips had on me. I had dreamt of it, imagined it, in the past three years. But every imagination and every dream combined couldn't live up to the feeling I got when his lips touched mine. I kissed him back carefully, as he was kissing me slowly and carefully, his one hand holding onto one of my braids, the other on my cheek. It was just like our kiss back in the day on the boat and I couldn't' help but giggle a bit as I let go of his lips.

"What?" He said.

"I just thought about our first kiss, that's all. Don't stop." I whispered and he nodded as he leaned forward and pressed his lips back onto mine and we slowly made out before he slowly sat up a bit, his hand from my cheek going in my braids right now. I slowly went and laid on my back as he leaned over me slightly. He leaned on his elbow as he leaned over me a bit and we made out for a very long time, before he let go.

"Are you sure?" He asked me as he traced my cheek and I looked into his brown eyes, the back of his hand tracing my cheeks.

"You're my Hugo." I whispered back at him. "You're the love of my life, you're my everything." I confirmed and he nodded as he leaned forward and pressed his lips onto mine again and we made out a bit more hunger filled now. His hand slowly slid down towards my waist as he then went and laid slightly on top of me. I put my hands on his chest right away, going up and down and feeling that godly feeling of his body. I bit the bottom of his lips as I looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

"Sit up for a second." He whispered and I nodded as I did that and he took off the shirt I was wearing and he saw my body and his eyes widened. I smiled a bit at that as he then kissed me again, my one hand on his waist trailing to his back, the other holding onto his face. "I love you" He whispered against my neck as he slowly kissed down, kissing both of my breasts, a moan escaping my mouth. He did his magic with that magical tongue of his against my nipple and I bit my lip as I held onto his hair. "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he kissed back up and pressed his lips onto mine again. "You're perfect" he whispered as he looked into my eyes and I stared back into his. "You're perfect Julia." I smiled as I leaned up and pressed my lips onto his again, wanting to have that magical feeling coursing through my body.

"I'm going to orally pleasure you now ok? I've missed that magical pussy of yours for far too long" he said in that horned up voice, his face currently in between my breasts. I smiled a bit at that and nodded as he then slowly kissed down, taking my shorts with him and he spread my legs and he kissed my thighs. I looked at the ceiling as the bad memories started to flood in, but the moment that his lips touched my clit, I felt safe again. And so fucking good.

Nobody could compare to Hugo and those lips and tongue of his. Before I knew it, I had this feeling in the bottom of my stomach, a sort of ball that was expanding, that I hadn't had in three years. I held onto the bed as his name escaped my mouth over and over again and he kept doing his magic, before my body started to shake.

After a while he slowly kissed back up and he leaned against me a bit and I realised that he had taken off his underwear. He had his hands next to my face and he looked into my eyes. "Are you all right?" He asked as his nose was against my nose and I smiled very widely.

"More than all right." I whispered back as I kissed his lips. "Be careful with me."

"Always." He replied as he looked into my eyes and he grabbed my hands and he put them above my body, holding onto me tightly as he kissed my neck and told me how much he loved me and how perfect I was as he slowly slid in and I put my head back right away, as fucking hell that felt so fucking good. He slowly slid in and out, mentioning to me how perfect I was and my heart was beating a million beats per second by his words. "You're the only one for me, forever and always" He whispered against my lips and I looked into those brown eyes as he slowly started to go faster and I closed my eyes in delight and he smiled against my neck. "You're always so ready for me, you're so good, so perfect" He moaned in my ear. "I've missed you so much" He whispered as he kept going faster and faster and I let go of his hands as I held onto his waist, wanting to hold him. My nails dug into his waist as I pressed my lips onto his and the ball was transforming in my lower stomach again and I told him just that. He had to know how great he was, how special he made me feel and as my whole body imploded, I felt him filling me up. When he was done with cumming he pressed his lips onto mine again, a few sweat drops of his landing on me.