Chapter 5

For the first time in weeks, maybe months, they had changed my days. I would wake up, get hozed down, and then brought to the room with the stage where I'd be fucked by all the world leaders of the United League. Afterwards I'd be fucked by all the guards of this prison, and if they felt like it, I'd be fucked by some prisoners. Afterwards I'd be brought back to my room.

Even though the physical torture hurt a lot, I longed for the days where I'd be fucked by unfamiliar faces, before being physically tortured by them. Right now, it was familiar faces of people and leaders that I knew, and the mental torture was a hundred times worse.

The world leaders were cruel with their words, but the one that hurt the most was Jason. Jason said things that were so offensive, and so hurtful, that it really broke me. Jason Davids had broken me internally and I didn't know how to fix it.

I knew that I was worthless as a wife now, I knew that I would never be able to give my husbands any more children because of these past years. I knew that they would never want to be with someone that has been with so many men. I knew that they would be disgusted to find me looking like this, as I looked absolutely miserable. I knew that they would get angry at me for not fighting. But Jason always felt the need to tell me.

He also made it clear to me that I would never be able to go back to safety; my husbands thought that I was dead and they had lost the war. They barely had power anymore and they had to release loads of stuff. Jason said that it was because of his love for his father, whom loves Lucas, that he didn't lock my husbands up.

All I wanted was to go back in time and reevaluate the idea of me joining the summit. Everything would've been better if I had just stayed at home with my little Ollie, whom was being raised by Lea now.

The water woke me up from my thoughts and I right away closed my eyes as I let them clean me. The medic checked my body to see if there was anything broken; but there wasn't. I then got the most disgusting porridge in the world to eat, before I was brought back to the stage. I put my arms up high again and the men were already sitting there, and they were drinking alcohol.

"Guess what?" Jason said as he looked at me pointing to me. "Because of your stupidity, your lovely sister-in-law and her husband and her four boys all died." He said and I frowned at that.

"Which one?" I said confused. "There are no sisters of my husbands with four sons."

"O, that's right." He said with a laugh. "I meant Lea, her three sons, they were called Billie, Henry, Jimmy and the last one was Oliver I believe?" he said to the Russian president whom laughed at Jasons tone.

"No. That's impossible."

"It's your fault. They're blaming you. The attack happened on the same day that South Korea took you and your stupid family. They were so focused on you that we had the possibility to attack a house near Valkarae, I heard?" he said and my heart was beating out of my chest.

"She only has three sons." I whimpered looking at him and he stared at me for a second. "Oliver." I stammered and he looked at me.

"It's fine though. They have James now and I'm sure after the wedding is official your lovely husbands will be getting beautiful babies with that Heather chick." Jason said. "Speaking of which, spread your legs you filthy whore." He said and I couldn't help but burst out into sobs. It was all my fault that my kings had no living kids, I was a disgrace. In the back of my mind, I knew something didn't add up to all of this, but my mind was so fucked up that I believed everything that Jason said.

"Don't cry!" Jason said slapping my face hard and I closed my eyes as the burning sensation in my cheek spread to my neck slowly. I then looked up at him and I spat out my blood from biting my cheek, on his chest. He then grabbed me by the neck. "Don't you dare." He yelled in my face and I couldn't breathe and he kept looking at me. "You're the cause of all the pain and suffering in this world. You should be happy we're keeping you alive."

"Why?" I gasped and he looked at me his eyes widening. "Why alive? Why no kill me?"

"Why on earth would we kill a free pussy?" Jason said as he then placed the tape back on me and he did his thing to me. I looked up at the ceiling as he did his thing, and it hurt, because I was anything but wet for him. I was disgusted with him. I decided to focus on the red dot of the camera that was filming all of this. I didn't even understand why they were filming this, but they were. The red dot kept on blinking for the next hours. Then something happened that confused me and I didn't know if I was imagining things, but the light became blue for a bit. I blinked a couple of times but it was still blue. After a while it became red again and I realised that I had probably imagined it with my fucked-up head.

A.N.

Jules just found out that Oliver has died along with Lea and her family! What do you guys think of Jason changing up events?

And what does the blue light mean?