Your still hiding!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh, umm, yeah. I mean, yes, no, I mean no. I live alone. I don't live with anyone. So it's been ages since I've had a good home-cooked meal. I usually eat only ramyeon because I can't afford proper meals. That's why I never come to the canteen," he confessed.

His words broke my heart, but he followed it up with that adorable boxy smile. How could someone say such things and still manage to smile like an idiot? Countless questions flooded my mind, but I knew I should give him some time and space. He would gradually open up to me. So, I simply nodded, acknowledging his heart-wrenching confession.

"Taehyung, I wanted to ask you something, but please promise me you'll say yes," I requested.

"It depends on what you're asking me to say 'yes' to," he replied, sounding cautious.

"It's nothing too serious, but we're going to karaoke tonight, and I wanted you to come too. Please say yes," I pleaded.

I saw Taehyung's giggling expression suddenly turn cold and fiery. "Y/n, do I look like someone who would socialize with everyone? Moreover, people will feel uncomfortable because of me. So, it's better for both of us if I say no!"

"Taehyung, it's not about others' perspectives. Unless you let your true self shine, how will anyone see the real you? Besides, I don't want to go without you. I'll feel lonely, even if Soojin and the girls from Deadly Daisies are there."

"You're making things up. Why would you need me when you have Soojin and the others? Just go with them and have fun."

"No, I'll either go with you or not go at all. I'll say no to them," I insisted firmly.

"You're so stubborn. You won't be satisfied until you hear a 'yes' from me. Okay, then, I'll come, but it's only for you," he finally relented.

"Finally! It took so much effort to get a 'yes' from you," I said, feeling relieved.

"Um, y/n..."

"Yes?"

"I remembered the question you asked me the other day during that camp trip, about being friends. At that time, I wasn't ready for an answer, but I think I am now."

"Oh, what is it, then?"

"I guess it's a yes," he replied.

I knew it! You can never say no to a girl who's giving her all for you. And of course, in the end, you had to become my friend, Taehyung, I thought to myself.

"Oh, is it? I'm glad to be your friend, Mr. Kim Taehyung."

After break-

Taehyung's POV-

As I made my way back to the classroom, I overheard a group of girls gossiping about y/n and me. Their words were filled with malicious intent, tarnishing the nature of our relationship. It seems like everyone in school has taken notice of how she treats me. Perhaps they're reaching the same conclusions as Hyun-wu did. But despite all the judgment, I'm determined to give my life another chance. I won't turn away from it.

After school-

Y/n pov-

Ring...

Oh, it's a call from y/n...

"Hello, you left early today. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just had some things to take care of with my uncle, so I left before we could meet. But remember, tonight at the karaoke near Gangnam. I'll be waiting, so please don't disappoint me."

"Yeah, okay. I'll come, but what time?"

"Sharp at 8. Okay, I'm going now. Bye-bye."

"Yeah, okay. Bye."