Revenge

Valencias POV

If he's a serial killer
Then hats the worst that can happen to a girl
Who's already hurt?
I'm already hurt

    If he's a serial killerThen hats the worst that can happen to a girlWho's already hurt?I'm already hurt

Once all the cars were there we told everyone the plan. The British go around the back. Spanish stay here in case any of them run. French surround the perimeter. And i sent the Greek to the ware house to take guns, drugs,money and kill the men who refuse to co operate. Unfortunately this is what you have to do to stay alive.

The Russians would have never stopped until they were on top. And that's why they need to go. I lead the Mexicans with Luca and carlos by my side as carlos lead the Italians right next to me.

Once we got to the gate i knew there was no turning back. I gave the signal and all the men piled through the gates.

A guy started running at me so i reacted quickly. We threw blow after blow, kick after kick until i got bored and shot him in the head. Once i did that i watched the scene around me. There were men on the floor. Russians, Italians, Mexicans, British. This is going to be a blood bath.

I quickly ran to the front door using my gun as multiple Russians ran towards me. I continued running through the mess until i got inside. I continued fighting the guards and men shooting one after the other.

I crouched behind a wall to quickly reload my gun before going out there again. I managed to sneak past the guards and up the stairs. I ran to the end of a corridor where a massive door stood. I tried opening it but it was locked. I grabbed a small explosive device and placed it on the door. I started running towards the end of the corridor and shielded my head from the impact.

Beep
Beep
Beeeeeeeep

Boom

The whole door blew up and my ears were ringing i quickly walked towards the door and stepped in. I saw visha and zemo sat on the floor scared shitless.

I held my gun up and pointed it at zemos head.

"This is for both my daughters. Any last words?"

"Go. To. Hell." He said slowly

"No. But you will. Say hi to my parents for me." Before pulling the trigger.

The bullet went into the middle of his forehead.

And a high pitched scream came from vishas mouth.
i aimed my gun at visha.

But i didnt fail to notice the baby bump she had.

"Please dont kill me! Im pregnant. Please Valencia, I'm sorry!" She screamed frantically.

I lowered my gun. "Im not doing this for you." I said grabbing onto her arm and walking downstairs.

The place looked like a battlefield.

I handed visha to Giorgio and he walked her back to a car.

I looked over to my left to see Luca standing there.

Looking at me with a smile on his face.

I smiled back.

Bang

Everyone flinched and looked around.

My eyes did not move from Luca.

I ran forwards and caught Lucas body before he hit the floor.

"No! Oh god no" i cried holding his body in my arms.

I lied his head on my lap and put pressure on the wound.

"Val, t-t-there's a b-bank account t-t-that i l-left in y-y-your name."

"No, i dont need that Luca" i said whilst crying

"I-i-i love you, my daughter." He said struggling to breathe.

"I l-love you too dad" tears were streaming down my face.

And then it stopped.
Everything.
The one person who was truly there for me.
My whole world gone in the space of a minute.
My father.
My only family i had left.
Why does everyone leave me?