Denial

Valencias POV

The worst day of loving someone
Is the day you lose them

   The worst day of loving someone  Is the day you lose them

She cant be dead

She is probably just having a long nap

That wasn't mavka

My thoughts were interrupted when i was carried out of the car.
I looked up to see carlos carrying me.

Once he put me in my room i said he could use the shower and I'd use it after. Once he walked into my bathroom i walked over to the draws and pulled out a white sundress and white sandals for mavka.

I was in the middle of picking out socks for her when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing val?" Carlos asked. "I'm picking out mavkas outfit for tomorrow. I promised her we would go get ice cream."

Carlos sighed. "Valencia. Mavka is dead. Ok?" "No she isn't, she's just having a long nap." I laughed.

"Let's get u showered" "i can shower myself thanks" i said back. He nodded his head and started putting her clothes back into the draw.

Once i stepped into the shower it was boiling hot. I washed my hair and shaved myself before stepping out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked back into my room to see carlos on his phone. He looked up and gave me a smile which i kindly returned.

"Why did you put her clothes away?" I asked "I'm taking her or ice cream tomorrow and its going to be sunny. I need them out." I said whilst digging through her draws.

Carlos caught my hand and pulled me into his chest. "She's gone Valencia. She's not coming back."

"She's not gone! Shes at Lucas having a sleepover." I spoke into his chest. He just sighed and led me into my closet. He picked out a pair of grey joggers, grey crop top and a grey cardigan. I got dressed and took my hair down.

Carlos took my hand and walked to his room. He lied down on the bed and pulled me towards him. He kissed the top of my head and kept playing with my hair.

"She is coming back right?" I asked. carlos took a breath. "She's not coming back, I'm sorry."

No no no no no

She has to come back

She was my daughter

My thoughts left me as i was pulled into the darkness of my sleep.