Alone

Valencias POV

No one notices you pain
No one notices your tears
No one notices your sadness
But they all notice your mistakes

  No one notices you painNo one notices your tears  No one notices your sadness  But they all notice your mistakes

4 months later

"Have a good day john, say hi to Alisha for me!" I said as he left the flower shop.

It's Been 4 months since I've left Italy. I changed my name, dyed my hair to a dark brown. I'm now Carla Williams. A twenty two year old from south London. I work at the flower shop at the end of the high street and that's all people need to know.

I threw my phone into a lake as soon as i got to London. It took me a while to adjust to the weather but I'm doing good.

I look at the clock; 8:30pm

"Beatrice I'm going home!" I yell grabbing my bag.
"Ok Carla! Have a good night." She shouted back.

I begin walking to the bus station where i wait for my bus. As i take a seat at the bus top i see a black suv parked across the street.
I ignore it and begin reading my book.
After 10 minutes the bus arrives. Finally

"Good evening Carla, hows the flower shop?" Bert asks. He's the bus driver.

"It's great Bert, thanks." I say smiling paying him and taking a seat on the bus.

When it finally gets to my stop i walk off and into the council estate.
Yes i live in a council estate. But that doesn't matter

I walk into the flat block and hit number 3 on the elevator. But before the doors close someone runs in.

About 5'10, pale, black hair and in a suit. He's Russian.

We stand there in silence and I step out of the elevator. I look back to see him talking on the phone. Oh fuck no

I quickly walk to my door.

"Miss! Miss!" I walk quicker and get to my door.

I quickly unlock it and run inside locking the door behind me.

How did they find me?

I run into my room and get out a black tracksuit and pull my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my suit case and put my money, passport, phone, laptop and other necessity's. I zip the case up before making my way back into the kitchen. I grab my sleeping pills and shove them in my pocket. I call a Uber and look out my peephole to see no one there. I quickly dash out of the apartment and into the lift.

Once it gets to the ground floor i put my hood up and run to my Uber with my suitcase in hand. I tell him to drive to the airport as quick as he can which he speeds all the way there. I say thanks and pay him before going to the front desk.

"I need the next flight, i dont care where its going." I tell the lady in a rush. "Ok ma'am. That will be Italy. Is that ok?" She asks with a smile. "That will do" i sigh.

Here i come Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I step off the plane and the hot air hits me like a truck. I pull my hood over my face and go to collect my suitcase.

I call a taxi and tell him where I'm going in Italian before sighing.

When i get out the car i look at the expensive apartment block in front of me.

I grab my suitcase and go inside to the elevator. I press the 10th floor and wait before the doors open. I take a breath and walk down the hallway to apartment 78.

I stand in front of the door. Here we go

I knock and wait for an answer. The door unlocks.

"Surprise" i say to a shocked Luca.

He stands there for a second before pulling me into a hug.

"Where the fuck have you been Valencia?!" He asks angrily. "It's a long story" he nods before letting me come in.

"There are a few clothes in your room if you want to change" he says. "Thank you Luca." I give him a smile.

I walk to my room and open the wardrobe to get out a pair of white sweatpants, a white crop top and cardigan. I put it all on before throwing my now brown hair into a bun.

I walk out of my room to see everyone in the living room sat down. Here we go

"Valencia!" Sayah says running to embrace me in a hug. I hug here back. "Wheres your baby bump gone?" I ask grinning. Gio comes forward holding a baby girl in his hands. Awwwww

"It's good to see you Valencia." He kisses my cheek. "You too"

"What the fuck happened to your hair?!" Francesco shouts. "I dyed it." I said sarcastically. He shook his head before hugging me.

I look across the room to see carlos. "Hi baby" he says smiling. "Hi" i say hugging him.

"So where have you been?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

"You all might want to sit down for this"