Surprise?

Valencias POV

The best views come from the hardest mountains to climb

I got up with mavka in my arms. I walked out to the hallway to see Luca. I felt relieved as i saw him.

"What the fuck" Luca's mouth was agape. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies" i bit back a laugh.

I walked over to him and took the many shopping bags from him. "This is mavka, she's zemos kid and he left her at the ball yesterday so we are now here"i explained. He nodded in agreement before hugging me and leaving.

I took mavka and the bags into my room and picked out an outfit. I picked out a cute multicoloured sundress and put it on her. "You look just like a princess" she shyly turned away from me.

I took her hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen where i prepared spaghetti.
"What smells so good?" Carlos asked walking in. "I'm making spaghetti for lunch" i said smiling. He picked mavka up and started throwing her into the air.

The kitchen were filled with the laughs and giggles of me, mavka and carlos.
"Ok! Spaghetti is done" i said placing it on the kitchen island. I dished out 3 plates and handed them to Carlos to go put on the table.

Carlos hates cooks. He always said that they never do it right. Which always made me laugh.

We all ate in a comfortable silence and after mavka helped me with the dishes.

Ding dong

The one sound i did not want to hear

I looked behind me at Carlos and he shot me a sympathetic smile.

He got up and went to the door. I heard a lot of talk and one voice.

Zemo

I picked mavka up and placed her on the counter. "Mavka, daddy is here to take you home now."
"No! I dont wanna leave you" she hung onto me for dear life.

I held her in my arms and walked into the hallway.
I looked to see zemo and Carlos arguing. Until he looked at me.
No no no

"Give me my daughter" he demanded
Shit what the fuck am i supposed to do now

I tried prying mavka off of me but she wouldn't let me go.

"No" i blurted
"What do you mean no?" He asked
"You're not taking her! She's clearly upset at the fact you're here so this was a mistake and you should leave."
"Give me my daughter now!" He roared
"Please dont let him take me" Mavka whispered
"I would never" i whispered back. "Carlos i suggest you get your men to escort zemo off of your property as mavka is going to be staying with me." I said with authority.
"I agree" he actually agreed with me.

After a lot of shouting and yelling he was finally escorted off the property. And me and mavka are making dinner.

I placed dinner on the table. We made a carrot soup, Thai green curry and a vegetable korma.

I called mavka and Carlos to dinner as mavka abandoned me to go and colour with Carlos.

"Wow Valencia, this looks amazing!" Carlos beamed. i smiled at his comment and took my seat.

"It's really good v!" Mavka said with a mouthful of food earning a laugh from me.
"So V, i was talking to car" mavka started i nodded at her to carry on whilst eating.
I took a drink of water "he has a crush on you" she blurted making me spit my water out.

I started coughing earning a pat on the back from Carlos.
I looked over to him and he was smirking at this.

"Yeah! It's amazing isn't it! You can both go on a date" mavka said.

My eyes widened.

Carlos cleared his throat, "will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked.
I'm pretty sure my mouth is on the floor right now.

"Ummm, sure?" I said. Mavka started clapping.

After dinner was done i went upstairs to get me and mavka dressed. I put mavka in a pair of white pyjamas as i put on a white pair of pyjamas, leggings and a sports bra.

I went downstairs and placed mavka on the sofa next to carlos who also happened to be wearing white sweat pants and hoodie.

I walked into the kitchen to get the raisin flapjacks i made and put them on the table and we started watching a movie.