Mistakes

Valencias POV

To win a battle,
You must fight as if you're already dead

  To win a battle,You must fight as if you're already dead

When he left i made my way to my bedroom. It's an elegant room, black and silver.

When i went in my room i went directly to the bathroom connected to it and ran myself a hot bath. I stripped off my black suit and looked in the mirror. I had multiple tattoos on my body, but across my chest i had the name "Normandy" as well as "omertà" on my wrist.

I stepped into the tub and let myself relax a little as i lit a few candles and picked up my book. I may be a mafia leader but i absolutely love reading.

After about forty minutes i got out the bath, wrapped a towel round my body and walked to my bedroom.

I walked to the other side of my bedroom and into my closet.

Thank god my parents were rich. I got out a pair of grey joggers, a black nike crop top, a grey cardigan and a pair of black socks. I then put my glasses on whilst getting into bed.

I put on "queen of the south" on Netflix and slowly dosed off.

-----------------------------------

The next morning i woke up to my six am alarm. I tiredly walked to my bathroom and cleaned my teeth and then went to my closet and picked out a matching green pair of shorts and crop top.

I then put my hair in a tight low ponytail and put my white trainers on.

I walked down my stairs to the basement where i did my daily work out routine. 10 mins for the punching bag, 30 mins sparing an then 20 mins doing other workouts.

I then walked back upstairs and out of my front doors where i did 5 laps of the estate and went back inside.

I had a quick shower and put on my clothes for work.

I settled on a red laced top to go with my red trousers and blazer. I put my black heels on and curled my hair, as i finished with a pair of gold hoop earrings.

I went downstairs by 10 am and sat in the briefing room waiting for my men to fill the room.
Once everyone was in i started the daily meeting.

"Good morning everyone, i hope your all doing great. I just want the status on how everything is running" i earned the respect of all my men by showing that i was here to stay and that they could trust me.

"We have a shipment coming in tonight and we managed to replace mr rossi." A younger boy spoke up. He couldn't have been more that 16.

"Great, anything else?" I asked as they all shook their heads.

"Well then, ill be there to collect the shipments to make sure everything is running smoothly."

"You're all dismissed to attend to your duties"

And with that all the men left the room except for Luca.

"How are you doing Valencia?" He asked in a concerned voice

"I'm doing great what about you?" I asked while sorting out my files.

"I'm ok, make sure to not overwork yourself and to eat something, you alway seem to forget" he said seriously.

"Ill be fine dad-"

I was shocked at myself for what i had just said. When i looked up i saw Luca with a stunned look on his face.
"I'm sorry i didn't mean-"

"Valencia its ok. It isn't a massive deal" he said in more sympathetic tone.
"Well i need to do my work" i said while standing up

"Have a good day Valencia, ill be in my office if you need me." He said as he put a hand on my shoulder earning a smile from me.

I made my way to my office and opened the door reviling an angry Carlos. I sighed as i was too tired to deal with him today.

"Who the fuck let you in?" I whined

"Your men did"

Looks like I'm firing some people today

"What do you want Carlos?"

" why do you have to be so fucking stubborn! All i want as i bloody alliance and you're being a puta about it!"

"First of all, your in my house and place of work. Keep your voice down" i said terrifyingly calm.

"Second of all, if you ever disrespect me i will cut your tung out perra"

"I have no idea what you called me but your getting on my nerves now" he shouted

"Then get out! I didn't ask for you to be here, you just turned up!" I shouted back

We both stared at each other before drawing our guns at the same time and aiming them at each other.

"Drop the gun Valencia"

The way he said my name made my knees go weak.

Not the time Valencia

"You first Carlos"

I said with the equal Amount of power.

He lowered his gun before speaking.

"How about a little bet?" He asked

"What type of bet?" I asked suspiciously

"If i win we have to get an alliance, if you win then you wont hear from me ever again"

Shit

"What exactly are we betting over?" I asked
"A fight between me and...
You" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Deal" i said with a smirk on my face.