Boss

Valencias POV

Don't trust anyone
Even the devil was one an angel

 "Gentlemen! Im glad you could make it" I greeted as i walked into my meeting room at the warehouse

Im not going to lie I look hot as fuck.
I am wearing black ripped jeans, black laced bodysuit, black blazer and gold strap heels. My hair was straight and stopped at my lower back and I walked as if I owned the place. Which I mean I do but oh well.

I took a seat at the head of the table as Carlos gave me a reassuring smile from my right. Right now I'm sat at a table with the leaders of the British mafia, Greek mafia, Italian mafia, Spanish mafia, french mafia and of course Luca is sat on my left.

"I'm sure you are all wondering what I want" I spoke placing the file down in front of me. They all nodded.

"Well, we all have one thing in common. We all want to take the Russian mafia down." I spoke. The room erupted into chat. Seriously

"Silence" I spoke a bit louder. They quieted down. Men.

"I have the address of their mansion and the information we need." I spoke passing each man a copy of the file.

"Why should we trust you?" Adriano asked. God, for the leader if the Spanish mafia he is stupid.

"I want my revenge" I stated bluntly. "If you all join me, you have another two allies, the Mexican and Italian" i explained.

"You have the British mafia" "and the Greek" "and the french" they all agreed. I smiled and turned towards Adriano.

"I guess you also have the Spanish" he said. I smiled and stood up.

"Pleasure doing business with you" I smirked shaking each one of their hands.
"We go to Russia tomorrow, meet us there" I said as I watched them walk out.

"That went well" Carlos said looking at me. "It did" I smiled at him.
"Well I'm off, the wife is kicking off because I forgot to defrost the chicken." Luca groaned.
I laughed.
"Bye Luca!" I waved as he walked out.

Carlos pulled me towards him and claimed my lips with his. We continued kissing for about thirty seconds before we walked out to my car. I got into the drivers seat and drove home.

Once we got home I walked straight to the kitchen. "I have to make a few calls so I'll be back in about thirty minutes" Carlos said kissing my cheek before walking into the office. I started getting the food prepared and started making spicy chorizo enchiladas. In the middle of making it Francesco and ben walked in.

"Ooo, what smells good." Francesco said picking a cookie off the plate. I smacked his hand and the cookie flew out of his hand. "Hey! My poor cookie!" Francesco pouted.

"You'll spoil your dinner!" I said going back to cooking the food. Francesco huffed and walked into the office with ben.

I started setting the table and placing the food down before grabbing the red wine and placing it in the middle of the table and 4 glasses down.

I then walked towards the office and knocked on the door. "One moment!" Carlos shouted. "Ok! Dinners done so when you're ready come through!" I shouted through the door.

I then sat down at the table and waited for the men to join me. I looked over to the clock as it read 10pm.

After 10 minutes I got bored of waiting and began eating my dinner. I filled my glass with the wine and took sips whilst eating.

When I was done eating it was 30 minutes later and none of the guys had joined me yet. I sighed and put the wine in the cupboard before clearing the table. I placed the plates back in the draws and put the food in the fridge.

I then went upstairs and walked into the closet. I got out a pair of black sweatpants, nike sports bra and I put one of Carlos' button up shirts over it. I left the buttons undone and put my hair into a tight bun. I then climbed under the blanket on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.