Escape?

Valencias POV

I don't really like birthdays
It's the one day everyone pretends they care

   I don't really like birthdays  It's the one day everyone pretends they care

Why is it so bright and cold? I thought hell was supposed to be dark and hot...

I peel my eyes open and scan the room I'm in. I'm lying in a hospital bed, light, in a hospital gown and had wires all attached to me.

Oh fuck no

I sat up and began ripping the IV out of my arm along with the others.

Stupid fucks

I then went into my bathroom and saw a suitcase on the floor with a note on top. I read the note.
Valencia,
You know me all too well,
Now this is for you if you want to leave
Be safe,
V

Who the fuck is v?

I opened the suitcase and looked inside to see an outfit and money. Thank the devil.

I quickly stripped off my hospital gown and got into blue turtle neck and blue jeans. I quickly brushed my hands through my hair and got on the pair of black flats. I zipped the suitcase up and made my way out of the bathroom.

I checked outside my room door to see if anyone was coming and the corridor was thankfully empty.

I grabbed a face mask off of the side and placed it over my face before walking out of the hospital. I called a taxi.

"Where to miss?" He asked as i got into the taxi. "The airport please." I said smiling. He nodded and drove to the airport.

Once we got there i paid him and looked through my suitcase. A passport

It's not mine. It belongs to a Flavia rose

Looks like I'm being her.

I went up to the front desk and asked for one ticket to London.

After i got my ticket i sat down and waited. I picked up a magazine and couldn't help but notice the little bump i had.

I need to get back into shape

"Calling for the 10:30 flight to London" the speaker rang through my ears.

I quickly got up and made my way to the gate.

I found my seat and sat down putting my earphones in.

London here i come