Stay?

Valencia's POV

One day or day one
You decide.

I woke up to the sun shining through the window of the hotel room

I looked next to me to see Carlos gone but i heard the shower running. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and made my way to the mirror where i looked at myself.

God i look horrible.

There was mascara around my eyes and my nose and eyes were red.

Yes, when i cry my nose goes red.

Carlos stepped out of the bathroom in all his glory. His hair wet as his towel hung dangerously low around his hips.
"Good morning amore"

"Morning" i yawned

He walked over to a box on the desk and handed it to me. I opened it to see some clothes.

"Sorry, that's all i could get from the hotel on a short notice" he said. His face showed no emotion what so ever.

"Thanks" i made my way to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I ran the shower at a cold temperature to wake me up and stepped in. The only shampoo and body wash was Carlos'. I mentally sighed and used it.

When i stepped out of the shower i brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I didn't have any makeup so i guess i have to go natural today.

I opened the box of clothes, which contained; a oversized hoodie, fishnet tights, a pair of vans and a white underwear set.

I quickly changed and didn't bother doing my hair as i didn't have the time.

When i walked out Carlos had his back turned to me as he was putting on a black dress shirt.

"Well look at that, we are matching!" I said sarcastically.

He turned around looked me up and down before chuckling. "I guess we are"

He handed me a pair of glasses. And i thanked him.

"I called Luca and he's got your men waiting for us downstairs so you can discuss what your going to do." He said whilst packing his suitcase.

"I dont know what I'm going to do Carlos"

"Come stay with me"

"That's really funny Carlos" i said laughing.

"I'm being serious Valencia" he said in. Serious tone.

Wait, he isn't joking?!

"You have nowhere else to go, stay with me in Italy. We have already formed an alliance, what's the harm in staying with me?" He asked in a softer tone