Happy family?

Valencias POV

We stopped checking for the monsters under our bed when we realised they were inside us

"Omg they are so cute!""Shut up you'll wake them""I dont care this is too good""I mean who knew the two most feared mafia dons would be so cute"Click"Perfect"

"Shut up you'll wake them"
"I dont care this is too good"
"I mean who knew the two most feared mafia dons would be so cute"
Click
"Perfect"

I tried getting up but there was an arm around my waist.
What the fuck
I looked below me to see that I'm laying on top of Carlos
For fucks sake.

I looked to his left to see mavka still asleep next to him. I lifted my head up and saw Francesco, Giorgio, neo and ben.
Hold up
I shot up

"NEO" i shouted whilst throwing myself at him. "Hey v" he said whilst hugging me. "I missed you so much. How was paris? Did you find a girl? Did you manage to seal a deal?" I rushed.

"Paris was good, i did find a girl and yes i sealed a deal" he looked down at me. "I'm so happy for you" i playfully hit his cheek.

"Where's my welcome then?" Ben asked. I walked over to him and threw my arms around him. "It's good to see you val" "you too ben"
"Ok lets get out of here so we dont wake Carlos and mavka" i ushered them out. But before i left i put a blanket over Carlos and mavka.

I walked into the kitchen where the guys were sitting. "Isn't that zemos kid?" Neo asked. "Yes she's staying with us" i said bluntly. The guys got the hint not to ask anymore questions.

They started conversations whilst i made a massive fry up of eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes, hash browns, toast, coffee, orange juice, fruit and cereals. I asked ben to help me take it through to the dining room as mavka and Carlos walked in.

"You're just on time! I made breakfast" i said placing mavka in her seat. The guys made conversation whilst i was talking to mavka.

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked "well you know how i got a girl?" Neo asked I nodded "well her name is azura and we are getting married today. At 1pm so i came here to ask if you wanted to come."
"Why am i only hearing about this now?" Carlos asked. "Well i forgot to tell you guys so here i am now."
"We would love to go" i said smiling.

After breakfast i took mavka upstairs and got her washed and picked out a dress for her. I got out a black skirt, white shirt, black leather jacket, a pair of ankle boots and a pair of sunglasses. as i put her hair in a cute bun.

Carlos walked in whilst i was doing her hair. He was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a tie round his neck. Not done up.

"Help me please?" He asked i laughed and walked up to him. "For a guy who wears suits a lot you still don't know how to tie your own tie." I said whilst tying it.
"Ok mavka, lets leave val to get dressed" he said whilst picking her up. I waved at mavka before going into my closet.

I looked at dress after dress until i found a black dress which had two slits up both legs. I put the dress on found a pair of black heels to match and brushed my hair. I curled my hair and did my makeup before grabbing my gun and strapping it to my right leg. And i grabbed a dagger and strapped that to my left leg.

I walked downstairs where i saw Carlos talking to Giorgio whilst holding mavka. They all stopped their conversations and turned around looking at me.
"You look stunning" Carlos said whilst kissing my cheek. I silently thanked him before taking mavka out of his arms.

"Let's go then. You lot are slow as fuck" Francesco said making me laugh. We got into the limo and drove to the destination. Once we arrived we had missed the actual ceremony but we made it for the reception. It was a small wedding and it was one massive long table for all the guests to sit at. Mavka held both mine and Carlos' hands as we went to congratulate neo and azura.

Azura was wearing a massive laced ball gown and her hair straight. "Congratulations, I'm Carlos, and this is Valencia and mavka" Carlos spoke. I held my hand out for her to shake which she scoffed at.
This bitch
I just turned around and went to go sit at my seat which was in between Francesco and Carlos. There wasn't a seat for mavka so she sat on Carlos' lap.

We all made conversations about how the mafias were doing before it got to 4pm.
"Sorry to cut this short but we have to go" i announced. We bided our goodbyes as Francesco, ben and Giorgio left with us. Once we made it back home i ran upstairs to get ready for mine and Carlos' date. I hopped into the shower did my hygiene stuff and went to my closet.

I called mavka into my room as she came running from carlos' room. "Could you help me pick out a dress?" I asked "yes!" She shouted excitedly.

She had picked out a long plain black dress and a pair of black strap heels. I put the dress on and curled my hair.
"How do i look?" "You look just like a princess!" She giggled whilst hugging me.
I walked with her downstairs and towards the living room.

When i walked in i noticed Carlos wearing a black suit, white dress shirt and a black bow tie. I smiled at him which he returned.

"Ok, so I'm trusting you to look after mavka! She goes to bed at 8 in my room, her clothes are in the draws next to the window and dont give her sweets before bed please." I said to Giorgio, Francesco and ben. "We will be fine! Now go have fun." Giorgio reassured.

Carlos took my hand and led me out of the house towards his car.