How?!

Valencias POV

F.E.A.R=
Forget everything and run
Or
Face everything and rise

"We are here mr russo and miss Garcia" Alberto stated with a smile towards me

I returned the smile "thank you Alberto" i smiled whilst Carlos just nodded his head at him.

Carlos stepped out of the car and came around to my side to let me out. He held out his hand which i took "thank you kind sir" i said sarcastically. "You're welcome your highness" he bowed, i couldn't help but laugh.

I looked over at the massive building to see Luca walking in with his wife.

His wife is a sweetheart and she's always friendly with me which is good.

Once we stepped inside all eyes were on us. I think they were a little shocked to see us together because the last time they saw us together was at this event but with Normandy. The others we came alone obviously.

"Miss Garcia!" I heard someone say.

I looked to my left to see ace Hernandez walking towards me.

"Ace!" I said whist opening my arms. "It's good to see you again" he spoke. "You too"

"Anyways Valencia i wanted you to meet someone. This is my girlfriend, Sofia" i smiled at the girl and held my hand out.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sofia" "you too Valencia" she said back.

We bided goodbyes and made our way to greet others.

We said hello to many mafia leaders and their family's.

I was stood drinking a glass of champagne, before feeling a little hand tug on my dress.

I looked Down to see a little girl pulling on it.

I smiled down at her and crouched down.

"Hello little one, can i help you with anything?" I asked with a smile.

"My name is m-m-mavka."

"Hello mavka, my name is Valencia"

She pulled out a pad and pen and wrote my name down.

"Why did you write my name down?" I asked

"So i d-dont forget you" she said.

I realised that she had a stutter. I had a stutter when i was younger. I still have it but i can sort of control it.

"Where's mummy and daddy mavka?" I asked

"I lost tt-them" tears were filling her eyes.

"No, no dont cry! We will go find them ok" i said whilst picking her up and placing her on my hip.

The thing i did realise was she had a very strong accent.

Russian

I started looking around for the one man i didn't want to talk to.

"You're very p-p-pretty" mavka said. "Thank you, but you look like a princess"
She smiled at my comment.

Mavka was wearing a long white dress with a flower crown in her hair. She couldn't have been more that 5 years old.

"How old are you?" I asked

"Four"

I smiled at her and continued looking.

I continued looking for about another 20 minutes and gave up. I couldn't find him anywhere.

I know that if i told her i couldn't find her parents then she would start panicking so i took her upstairs into one of the bedrooms.

I sat her on the bed and got out my phone to text carlos where i was so he wouldn't start panicking.

"So mavka, do you know who you're mummy and daddy are?" I asked

She nodded her head "z-Zemo a-a-a-and visha"

Of course it had to be the Russian mafia

"Alright, why dont you try and get some sleep yeah?" I asked.

She nodded her head and got under the cover.

I quickly looked through the wardrobe to see if there was any clothes because my dress is getting very uncomfortable.

I finally found a short black dress so i put that on and slipped my heels off.

I sat in the bed next to mavka as she came in closer to me.

I smiled and lied her on top of me.

The door opened to reveal a carlos and i motioned for him to be quiet as mavka was sleeping.

"She's zemos kid, but he seemed to have lost and forgotten her" i said to him.

"Valencia, zemo left about thirty minutes ago" he said

"He left without his kid?!" I whisper-yelled.
\
How could anyone leave this adorable girl.

Gunshots rang through the building as i shot up with mavka in my arms.

I grabbed my gun and put it in front of me whilst holding mavka with the other.

"I'm not leaving her behind" i said as carlos just nodded.

We made our way out of the room and carlos covered us both.

We successfully made it outside but mavka started to wake up.

"Shh, shh its ok. Go back to sleep" i softly spoke. She slowly started to fall back asleep as we got into carlos car.
"Well that's a new edition" Alberto pointed to mavka.

"Zemo left without her and i wasn't going to leave her in there" i said quietly.
"Valencia we need to talk about this when we get home" he was referring to mavka. I simply nodded.

When we got home i made sure to call Luca and he told me he was at his apartment safely with his wife. I started going upstairs and lied mavka on my bed. I put her under the cover and kissed her forehead. I got up to see carlos stood in the doorway.
"Just let me get dressed"
He nodded and walked toward his room which was just opposite mine. I got out an oversized shirt and a pair of black shorts. I let my hair Down and took all my make up off before walking into carlos room making sure to keep mine and his doors open so i could hear mavka.

I sat on his bed next to him.
"What are we going to do with mavka?" He asked
"I think tomorrow we should get ahold of zemo and tell him she's here. Because I'm not using his kid to get to him. That's just wrong."
"And what if he doesn't care?" He asked
"I'm not just going to chuck her on the street am i?" I asked

After a lot of discussing i had fallen asleep.
I was woken up to the sound of small cries, i looked next to me to see mavka stood at the bed. Crying.

"What happened sweetie?" I asked picking her up. "B-b-b-bad dr-ream" she said
"Ok you wanna lie here?" I asked and she nodded.

I put her in between me and carlos as she wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and looked over to carlos to see him looking at us. I gave him a small smile which he returned before throwing his arms around the both of us and pulling us in closer to him.

I sighed happily before slowly falling asleep.