Anger

Valencias POV

I'm not human and I miss it,
I miss it more than anything in the world

   I'm not human and I miss it, I miss it more than anything in the world

I see a young girl run down the hallway and a young woman chase after her. Laughter and giggles fill the air. I run after both of them to get a better look. "Normandy! Stop running we need to get going!" The young woman shouts.
It's me. Normandy turns around and run into young me arms.
They vanish
"Hey! Where did you go?" I shout.

I turn around to see I'm in a street. A car flipped upside down.
Oh god no
I run forwards. "Normandy!"
When i get to the car it all vanishes.
"No! Let me speak to my daughter" i cry

I fall backwards into a new scene. I'm in my childhood bedroom.
I watch as i see a 10 year old girl sat on the bed as a woman walks in. I try to move but i cant.
"You're a disgrace! You mean nothing." My mother screams at my younger self.
"Stop! You're damaging her!" I scream but no one hears me.
A man walks into the room. My father.
"That's quite enough Marianne" he speaks. "Ill talk to her." He grinned wickedly at the 10 year old.
No! Mother please dont leave. The woman walks out of the room.
"Now for my fun." The cruel man spits. "No! Please I've been a good girl i promise!" The little girl cries.
The monster doesn't listen. He begins stripping himself of his clothes, and then the girls.
"Oh god no! She isn't supposed to loose her innocence like this!" I sob
He raped her. The little delicate girl had her innocence stolen from her that night. She was no longer the little girl she wanted to be.

I finally break free only to be in Carlos' living room.
I see him and mavka doing a puzzle together. I watch as my eyes blur. I see myself walk into the room with a tray of cookies and milk. "Snacks are ready!" I grin. I laugh at myself. Thinking of the memory. I turn around and see her dead body on the floor. "This is your fault!" Carlos screams. "I know!" I whisper. "You're a plague! Killing everyone who you come close too!" Luca spits. "I'm sorry" i cry falling to my knees. I close my eyes and cover my ears screaming.

I get up, looking at my surroundings. I'm in my home. I hear people shouting and i run to my bedroom.
"Where the fuck are you going?" I scream at Carlos. "I cant do this Valencia! Our daughter is dead, I'm leaving." He says whilst packing a bag.
"You cant leave me! That's not fair! What happened to being together forever?" I scream. I silently cry watching myself and Carlos scream at each other. "I'm done! I cant keep pretending we are happy! Because we are not!" He shouts in my face. "You're leaving me because our daughter is dead?!" I cry. "Yes! And i wasn't going to say anything before but you were a terrible mother!" He screams. I watch as silent tears roll down my cheek. I see myself in shock. "But then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." His words slice through me like a blade.