Date night and tears

Valencias POV

Part of the journey,
Is the end

Once we arrived Carlos got out and made his way to my side

Once we arrived Carlos got out and made his way to my side. He opened my door for me "thank you" i grinned.
"This looks fancy" "because it is" he replied. He offered me his arm which i took as he walked us inside.

"Reservation under russo" he told the waitress. She looked him up and down before biting her lip. "Right this way sir" she said flirting. She showed us to our table and Carlos tucked my chair in for me. "Ill be right back to take your drink order" she shot a wink at him and walked off.

"She's flirting" i stated bluntly. "I know, just let her have her fun. You're the only girl I'm interested in" he said taking my hand. This guy makes it so hard not to hate him.

The waitress came back over "what can i get you to drink handsome" she asked Carlos. "Ill take a red wine" he didn't even look up. "And you?" She asked clearly bored. "She will have the same thing" Carlos answered for me.
He remembered

The waitress walked off and Carlos spoke up "how are you doing?" He asked. "I'm doing alright" i lied. He gave me that i dont buy that look.

The waitress walked back over with our drinks, placed Carlos' in front of him. But what happened next made me fucking angry.
This bitch just spilt my drink down my dress on purpose.
"Oh, whoops I'm so clumsy" she said smirking. "Clumsy my ass you fucking did it on purpose!" I shouted. "What are you gonna do about it huh?!" She's really pushing it.

I got up from my seat before Carlos stepped in front of me. "Move" i said. "We are leaving now" he told the waitress before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the restaurant.

I got into the car clearly pissed. "I'm sorry about your dress, ill buy you a new one." Carlos said whilst starting the car. "It doesn't matter, I've got loads back at your house" i looked out the window.
"What she did wasn't okay and I'm going to get her fired" he looked at me sympathetically.
"It's fine, it was just a stupid girl. Ive had worse done." I said looking back at him.

I looked at the clock on the car 11:28. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I slowly got up and realised i was in Carlos' shirt. he must have gotten me dressed and brought me inside.

I got into the shower and just sat in it. Today would've been Normandy's birthday.

I got out of the shower and got dressed into a pair of black leggings and a green jumper. I then got back into bed.

You were never a good mother
"Stop"

You let your daughter die
"Please stop"

You couldn't even keep her alive
"I'm sorry"

You killed your daughter
"Stop!"

You killed your brothers
"No i didn't!"

You're gonna kill Carlos too
"No I'm not!"

You're going to kill mavka
"Please stop!"

Just die
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

Bang

I was now sobbing in my bed. And someone had kicked the door in.

"Valencia!"

"No get away from me!" I screamed whilst running to the other side of the room.

It was Carlos.

"Get out" i screamed with tears falling.

"Valencia, its ok" he said whilst taking cautious step towards me.

"No its not! It's not ok, it will never be ok" i tried running around him but he grabbed me and held me close to his chest.

"Let go!" I shouted into him chest whilst thrashing.

"Shh, just calm down." He said whilst playing with my hair in hope of calming me down.

"You left me!" I cried "why would you leave me when i needed you most" i cried.

"I know and I'm so sorry" he whispered.

"I should hate you but i dont. I still fucking love you" i shouted angrily.

He picked me up and walked us into his room.

He placed me on the bed and got in next to me. He held me close to him as i cried.

"I dont hate you, i dont know why but i love you and it hurts."

He just listened to me whilst holding me.

"Why does it hurt so much" i asked finally breaking down.
"I'm really sorry" he said.

After about an hour of crying i stopped. "Carlos?" I asked.

He hummed.

"I'm sorry"
"Why are you sorry Valencia?" He asked looking at me.

"She was your daughter too" i said.

After a long time of holding me we finally got up and i made a pizza for lunch. Whilst Carlos helped me.
"Where's mavka?" I asked. "She went out with Giorgio and sayah to a theme park" he said. I nodded in response.

When we finished eating the pizza Carlos told me to go get dressed and meet him in the car. I quickly got dressed into a black vest top, blue jeans and a cream knitted cardigan. I put my hair into a Messy bun and put my black vans on.

I went out to his car and got in. "Where we going?" "You'll see"

We drove for about an hour before we stopped in front of a garden.
The same garden Normandy's ashes were spread.

I stepped out of the car and felt tears welling up. Carlos took my hand and we walked in the garden until we got to a few graves. We kept on walking until we found a tree. The tree had a sign on it. Reading:

Normandy camilla Garcia russo
A loved daughter gone too soon
2016-2018

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I looked up at Carlos as he too had tears flowing. I pulled him into a hug as he let a sob escape his lips. Which made me start to cry.

We stayed in that position for about 10 minutes before letting go of each other. I sat down next to the tree holding onto Carlos' hand.

I spoke up

"Hey Normandy, its mummy. Happy sixth birthday" i choked out. "Me and daddy are friends now, and he's here too."

I motioned for Carlos to talk.

"Hi princess, happy birthday. I'm sure that you're up in heaven having a tea party with your uncles up there." I gave a small laugh.

"We miss you baby" i sobbed.

Carlos put an arm around my waist as i lay my head on his chest.