Bugs mom

We ran trough the prison calling our friends name and checking each cell. It wasn't too large but we had been looking for a good ten minutes. If I was correct we had been in a full circle. It was hard to tell since the cells were all the same but we had taken only left turns meaning the prison must be a square.

"That's it. Are you sure your friends are here?" Bug asked.

"They must be." I said and ran my hands through my hair nervously. Hiccup put his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. The look he gave me calmed me down instantly and I began to breath easier.

Bug smirked at us.

"What?" I asked jokingly.

She chuckled and shook her head. "The two lovers are thriving!" She added to her story.

I held back a laugh. You couldn't help but like her. She seemed like the person that would take everything lightly and just laugh it off. and it would probably get on your nerves sometimes but also if she didn't, you'd be depressed you know? Anyways...

"Where could they be then?" Hiccup asked bringing the subject back to the gang.

"Is there like a second prison?"

"Nope. just this one." She said. "They're either on the other side of the prison going the same direction and looking for us, or they aren't in the prison." Bug shrugged.

"Why don't we split up to be sure." Hiccup said.

"Ok."

"Don't run off." Hiccup warned bug. She grinned and shrugged.

"You still have that thing of mine so I'm not going anywhere."

"Great. Let's go." Hiccup said and grabbed my hand running through the prison and glancing into the cells as we passed. We had turned only one corner until we see the gang.

"Thank the gods!" Astrid says and runs over to me.

"Astrid!" I yell and jump into her arms.

"How'd you guys get out?" I hear gill say as he walks from behind the rest of the group.

"This girl got thrown in here too. She helped. She should be coming around the corner some time." Hiccup said and looked behind them. I followed his gaze. She hadn't arrived yet.

"How'd you guys get out? And why is gill here?" I ask

"Gill was wondering why we weren't back yet so he got permission to come get us and snuck us out. We were looking for you."

"Bug was right I guess." I laughed.

"Should we wait for her or just leave?" Fishlegs said.

"Well I have this of hers." I say and pull out the pouch. "And I think she's kinda cool." I admit making the gang chuckle. I put the pouch back into my belt.

"I guess you-" we hear before a scream erupts from bugs lips. I rush forward.

"Bug!" I yell. She looks at me with wide eyes as a women stands behind her with her hand over bugs mouth and a knife at her neck.

"Nobody move." She says.

We all stop still.

"Let her go." I say.

Bug kicks around a little bit. "Stop it bughorn" the woman hisses.

"You know her?" Hiccup asks with his hands up in a calming way. He does this with dragons too.

Bug mumbled into their hand.

"She's my daughter." The woman says. We all look at her confused and bug stops kicking and hangs limp as she rolls her eyes at her 'mother'.