New world

I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

A building that towered thousands of feet high held up by Columns and pillars. Water stretched all the way to a large arch which I was assuming was an exit. I'd never seen anything like it.

"Took you long enough salhar." Corbin said from behind me.

"Sorry. They were talking and I only had time to grab her."

Valka grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water. I just then realized how I was dry.

"What the-"

"Come we must get going." Corbin interrupted and began guiding us down a pathway.

"Sorry where exactly are we?" I asked.

"And where are we going?" Hiccup asked.

"And when can we go back?" Astrid this time.

Neither of them said anything. I made eye contact with hiccup and we kept walking.

"We're gonna need more of that powder." Corbin whispered to his son.

"I thought you said you had full supply!"

"We did. But we were robbed by the gypsies."

"Well we can't send them back without that powder here."

"I know but if anybody sees us they'll have us killed." They murmured to each other glancing back at us every once in a while.

"Are the others alright?" Hiccup asked me.

"Yeah. I told them to take care of the dragons and tell your dad where were at."

He nodded and we walked along. Soon we came to a diverging hall with a thin passage that could barley fit two people in side by side but still incredibly tall. On the walls were murals and paintings

 On the walls were murals and paintings