Berk

The week went by pretty fast. Me and the gang hung out and went for flies. Me and hiccup hadn't quite gotten to that flying challenge but I was gonna make sure it happened eventually. Toothless and blue got along well. (A little too well if you know what I mean.) the two did loop d loops all day and I wondered how they didn't get sick from spinning on and on.

I had packed a good amount of clothes and necessities for the trip. I was pretty excited to see everyone again! I was worried at what their reactions of me would be. I wasn't afraid they wouldn't miss me or anything I was afraid they wouldn't like the new me. The me that I happened to really like.

"You ready y/n?" I heard hiccup ask.

"Yeah." I said and let out a long exhale before climbing onto blue.

"It'll be fine. Promise." Astrid said and stormfly jumped over the edge and flapped up. Blue was excited to do the same and started fidgeting.

"Let's go blue!" I said and she bolted over the edge. I laughed at her excitement and it spread over to me.

We flew a direction I hadn't gone very far in and soon we came to a mountain coming out of the water.

(Not my drawing)

(Not my drawing)

"Stuck to the cold weather islands I see!" I yelled to the others. A few people chuckled.

"You know my dad! Not much for change!" Hiccup yelled back making me laugh. "Plus it gets warmer in the summer time."

That's a relief. It looks freezing. I think I'm going to need to wear all of the clothes I packed in layers. We landed and blue hopped around in the snow. I followed the gang through the street. A few people glanced at me and the stared wide eyed realizing just who it was they were looking at.

"Here we are." Astrid said. This is where she lived with her mom and dad. I took a deep breath and walked up to the door.

I pushed it open and walked inside the small two story home.

"Uuh uncle arty?" I said unsurely. "Aunt Eliza? You home?"  I heard shuffling coming from upstairs and then a head popped out.

"Y/N!!!" It was my uncle.

"Hey.." I said. He looked at me with wide eyes before running over to me and hugging me.

"You have some explaining to do." He said. I chuckled.

"I know."

Then I see my aunts head pop in and pretty soon her arms are around me too.

Our reunion was heartwarming and long lived. I spent the day telling them of my adventures. Less detailed then when I told the gang. Who knows how many times I would have to tell this story.

I met the chief and valka. Valka and I had a lot in common. Both sorta went missing for a while and then just showed up. We shared our knowledge on dragons and little tricks you could do.  I showed her my sleep trick and taught her how to do it. She did the same with multiple tricks she learned.