Dragon racing

The trip had gone well we ran into a few wild dragons and almost died and all, but were good.

And now I was ready for dragon racing. I wasn't quite expecting to be the best at it but I don't think I would lose either.

Anyways I painted a complimentary purple on blues wings and a bit on her nose and I did the same to my own face. I wore my armor other then the mask since I wanted my hair making me look majestic and all. Also because I had put face paint on and it would be stupid to cover it up. Hiccup was nowhere to be found. I'm assuming he was off with hiccup exploring or whatever.

I mounted blue and waited for stoik to give us the go signal.

Soon we were whipping through the air. Since blue was a night fury We were much faster then the others but I still couldn't do the same tricks now that blue couldn't see so it was an even match.

We swooped past the crowd a cheer erupting. The crowd was pretty pumped they would have a new contestant and were watching me closely to see how I would do.

I saw snotlout to my right with a white sheep painted with a target on its side. I moved my foot and blue slowed down and followed closely behind snotlout.

I tapped and swirled my fingers a little bit to tell blue exactly what I was gonna do. She gurgled letting me know she knew what the plan was and soon we started to speed up.

Snot lout was unsuspecting of me and was too busy cheering prematurely to notice me jump on fireworms back and snatch the sheep right out of his arms.

"Hey!" He said as I ran past him and jumped over fireworms head and waved at snotlout.

I laughed as I landed back on blue and the crowd cheered for me. I sat back down and made sure no one could take the sheep from me. We flew to where the goal post was and flipped as I dropped the sheep into my score bin.

"Watch your back y/n! I'll be coming!" Snotlout bellows at me and I just laugh

"REVENGE!" he screams and flys away leaving me gasping for air. I calmed down finally and wiped my hair out of my face.

I pet blue congratulating her on our score and she roared happily making the crowd cheer again. I was soaking all this applaud in and so was she. I could tell by her smile and how she bucked around excitedly a bit every time they cheered.

My hair whipped around behind me like how I wanted it to, bringing a smile to my face.

I sharpened my eyes getting back in the game and spotted Astrid catching a sheep that one of the twins must have dropped when they were fighting for it.

I smirked and blue sped up to catch up with them. I laughed as the twins watched wide eyed as I spread past them. I flipped upside down and put my legs through the loops to keep my up and I reached for astrids sheep. She pulled it out of my grasp and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Not a chance y/n" she said as I looked at her upside down.

I sighed and shook my head disappointingly. "I didn't want to have to do this Astrid but you leave me no choice!" I yelled, being overly dramatic as if I was about to go in hand to hand combat with her. She looked at me slightly confused until I reached my hands to her sides and started tickling her. She squirmed to put her arms to her sides and let go of the sheep so I pulled my hands back, flipped back as quick as I could and moved my foot to make blue swoop underneath stormfly and catch it.

I cheered and threw my arms up in victory after dropping the sheep in my bin. I saw Astrid glare at me. I glared back and stuck my tongue out at her and made a face. She laughed and flew off to find another point.

After scoring about seven more points the black sheep was in sight. Blue and I speed up and I grabbed it out of the air flying right past the others. I looked determined, at the area where the goals were and we cut through the air towards it.

I yelled as the sheep was pulled out of my arms and looked up at hiccup.

"Nice of you to join us!" I yelled and he laughed before speeding off. I sped off right after him and the crowd cheered when they saw hiccup fly through the air with the black sheep in his grasp.

I had a plan and watched as hiccup turned to the scoring goals. They were in between both of us and he looked up at me knowing my plan. I smirked and blue went full speed ahead. Toothless went as fast as he could to but I knew blue could go faster. The crowd watched silently as we crashed toward each other. I narrowed my eyes in focus and watched as hiccup tried to predict my next move.

I tried to think of a plan that he wouldn't expect but didn't come up with something fast enough so I just did whatever I though might work. I ducked as we flew past an obstacle and slid underneath blue and hooked my knees through the loops. My body was hidden and hopefully hiccup wouldn't remember where I would be hiding. As soon as we were back in sight hiccup searched around for me with wide eyes. I wasn't sure if he was worried for me or worried I would take the black sheep (which I was about to do). we were about to fly right above hiccup so I swung down and heard the crowd gasp as I snatched the black sheep. It seemed like I was I slow motion as hiccup watched me wide eyed and A wide grin spread on my face as u took it. I laughed and was just about to flip and go right side up in blue when I saw an obstacle in front of blue that she was unknowingly flying at full speed towards.

"TURN BLUE!" I yelled. She started to panic at the urgency of my voice and shakily turned to the side. But once again she didn't turn hard enough and her wing hit the side and threw her off course. Her wing went limp and I dropped the sheep to try and get right side up and help her but my legs wouldn't come out since I was tugging so hard at them and by the time I finally got free we were falling towards the ground.

Blue drifted away from me and suddenly regained her flight. Her white eyes moved around as if she would be able to see me but I kept falling and reaching up towards her and kicking my legs in a panic until I hit the ground with a thud.

I rolled over groaning and clutching my chest. My vision went blurry on and off and made out a black blob land in the ground about thirty feet away from me.

I curled up in a ball and squeezed my eyes closed and open to see if that would help me see but to no avail. I heard something run over to me and opened my eyes again to see one foot and one sliver peg sprinting over to me and stoping in front of my face before everything goes black.