Captured

Once everyone had emerged and Tuffnut said something about still being dry even though we just swam through a tunnel of magic water and ruffnut pointed out magic in his sentence a certain someone walked up to us. He wore a military outfit and his hair was cut short.

"Gill! What are you doing here?" I asked and hugged him.

"I should ask you the same thing." He said as he hugged both hiccup and Astrid. Surprisingly they both accepted it and hugged him back.

"Who are these guys?" He asked.

"Gill, meet snotlout, fish legs, ruffnut and tuffnut... and all their dragons." I say pointing to them when the time came.

"Nice to meet you." He said and shook hands with each of them. (Not the dragons of course)

"We were hoping we could go through the other portal?" Hiccup asked.

"If it's anywhere near here." I added.

Gill nodded. "It is actually."

I let out a breath of relief. "Thank the gods."

Hiccup grabbed my hand as we followed gill to the opposite end of the long pool. I rubbed his knuckles softly and we walked silently as the others and their dragons, except Astrid stared and the structure in wonder.

"How'd you guys get here anyway?" He asked.

"Turns out blue can sneeze some of that dust out too." I said. Gill looked at me shocked but nodded.

"Here it is." He said pointing at the end of the pool where the water went deeper then the other part.

"Aren't you glad I figured that out last night so we didn't have to travel for like three months." I said to the group. A few of them grinned at me and nodded while the others looked at their surroundings still shocked.

"I'm assuming you'll be back in a little while to go home?" Gill asked.

"Hopefully..."

"Y/n thinks we're gonna get killed by an evil sorceress." Tuffnut says.

"Nah. I bet she'll be cool." Ruff replied.

Gill looks around confusedly before laughing and shaking his head.

"You earth people are weird." He said.

We laughed before he sprinkled some of his own dust in the water and waited for each of us to jump through.

"See you soon gill." I said.

"See ya." He said and they watched as I jumped into the pool once again.
————————————————————

Once again we were through the portal Back to our normal world. I helped hiccup out of the water giving him a quick peck on the cheek making him smile softly at me and doing the same for me.

The rest of the gang dusted themselves off and helped their dragons situate themselves.

We didn't have anytime to look at our surroundings before a bag was placed over my head. By the muffled yells I could assume that the rest of the group were experiencing similar things.

I felt somebody lift my arms up and drag me. I kicked my legs but it was no use. The muffled yelling followed me and the only comfort I had was that the gang was being taken the same way as I was.

I heard men and women yelling and someone giving orders to the ones dragging us. The screams became quieter till I only heard my own muffled voice.

And soon I was thrown to the ground knocking the air out of me. I coughed trying to catch my breath but the bag in my head was making the air stuffy and it was Difficult to get any air.

Finally the bag was removed and I opened my eyes to find myself in a cell. I jumped up trying to stop them from slamming the door shut but I was too late.

"HEY! Let us outta here!" I yelled but they ignored me and walked off. I huffed and looked around.

The cell was empty except for me and some dust floating around the air and a small window. Light shone through it.  It was about three feet out of my reach. The cell was large enough for about three people to lay down comfortably and the floor and walls were stone.

"Hello?" I heard someone yell.

"HELLO!?" I yelled back.

"Who is that?" They asked.

"It's y/n." I replied.

"Y/N! Are you ok!?"

As soon as they said that I recognized it as hiccup.

"Hiccup! I'm fine! Are you?"

"All good."

"Where are they dragons?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. They must have taken them somewhere else." He said worriedly.

"Hey. It's gonna be ok. We'll- we'll get outta here and save them and the others." I tell him to attempt to comfort him.

"Right..." he said.

"Right now we just got to focus on getting out." I whispered to myself.

I pulled on the bars and pushed and made a loud rattling noise.

"Shut up!" I heard somebody say.

"YOU SHUT UP! HEY! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT WHY DONT YOU LET US OUT!?" I yelled.

"I said shut up!" They yelled back. Soon I heard their feet walking away.

"God dammit!" I yelled and slid my back down the wall in defeat. I was worried that they would be hurting blue. I came here to help her and she's probably even worse off now. And the rest of the gangs dragons? I lead them here. I shouldn't be so selfish. I felt tears come to my eyes knowing that this was all my fault.

"Hey y/n?" Hiccup said.

"Hmm?" I hummed softly trying to keep my voice steady.

"You ok?"

I didn't say anything, just thought about the shit that was happening all because of me.

"Y/n?"

"I just- I just feel so stupid and selfish for bringing everyone here and then within seconds shits hit the fan. All because of me." I said and put my head in my hands holding back tears that were beginning to spill over my eyes.

"Y/n. You're anything but selfish. You did this for blue right? I know you said you wanted to do this for dragon racing but I know you better than that. And the gang... the gang all came here on their own accord. You even told them that they didn't have to do this. But they did. And either way, they care about you y/n. We all do. So we would never blame you for any of this. And it's not like you would have known what would have happened right?" He said.

I thought about it. It didn't fix everything like we both had hoped but it made me feel a lot better. I smiled lightly to myself.

"Yeah..." I said softly.

"Yeah."

"Thanks hiccup."

"Of course."

I tried to imagine hiccup again to comfort myself. I had been getting pretty good at it. First his hair and his beautiful green eyes. I remember that was the first thing I recognized when I saw him again in sorvan. His eyes.

I liked how they sparked. And how they looked almost greener then the forest on berk. Impossible as it was, I think they were more green than green itself.

I laid down on the dusty stone floor and closed my eyes thinking about him. He was what kept me warm in the cold night.

"Good night y/n." Hiccup whispered.

"Night hiccup." I whispered back.

Maybe it would all be ok. As long as I have hiccup here with me, I could do anything. I was gonna he ok if he was near me. I realized I was in love with him. I wasn't about to tell him. We'd only actually been together about 6 months. But still. I was. And it felt great.