Marco

"Gill! How have you been my dear friend?" Marco came to us when he finished his performance. "I hope you liked my show. I mean of course you did but still." He said laughing poshly.

I looked at hiccup. I could already tell this guy was a lot to handle. Hiccup gave me a look that showed he agreed.

"Get a load of this guy!" Said Marco gesturing to hiccup. "So skinny." I laughed out loud as hiccup crossed his arms.

"Oh ho! You should have seen him when he was younger!" I said. Marco just scanned me with his eyes.

"Hmmm...your rather pretty..." he said. Hiccup rolled his eyes and glared at marco. I blushed a little bit but was mostly creeped out. Hiccup looked at me an annoyed expression. Then he smiled mischievously.

"Yeah? You should have seen her when she was younger. She was NOT pretty." Hiccup joked. I looked over at him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"You little-" I jumped and put him in a head lock giving him a noogie. He laughed and pushed me off of him. "I'm gonna kill you!" I told him jumping at him unsuccessfully. He laughed and I could hear Astrid and valka laughing to.

Marco observed us weirdly and put his hand on his chin before looking over at Gill. "What brings you here brother?"

Gill sighed. "We need different clothes and I knew you would hunt me down and kill me if i didn't bring them to you."

Marco smiled.

"Correct!" Marco said twirling his finger in the air. "Now come." He said and gill shook his head and followed him motioning for the rest of us to come.

"Your so obvious." Astrid said as we walked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Y/n. You totally like hiccup." She smirked. I blushed furiously and turned my head away making her laugh.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do!" She said and poked my side making me squirm.

"Aw go talk to gill or something. I don't have time for you" I pushed her and turned my head away from her. She snickered and kept teasing me sticking fingers in my side.

Soon We came to a shop and Marco started grabbing clothes off hangers and handing them to each of us. Gill grabbed a few of the blingier ones out of our arms and put them back as he gave them to us.

"Go change into your first one." Marco said and waved his hand toward the changing rooms which were covered with purple curtains. Also the walls were purple. And furniture. And carpet. He really does have a thing for purple.

We walked into them and changed.

"I said we needed better clothes not a whole damn fashion show." I heard gill mutter under his breath making me laugh.

"It'll be fun gill." I said before walking inside the changing room "I mean you just have to watch whatever ridiculous outfits we put on and then we'll find something for real."

He laughed and waved his hand gesturing me to get on with it. I grinned and closed the curtain before changing. Not gonna lie. I hated this one. But I came out and gave them a pose.

Marco laughed and clapped his hands at my performance. Astrid came out in a similar outfit that she grimaced at. I smirked at her and she glared.

"Don't you dare." She said. I tried to hold back a laugh but it didn't work and soon tears were running down my cheeks from laughing.

Valka walked out in a suprisingly nice outfit. Baggy gypsy pants similar to Marcos but they were a deep red and a black sleeveless top.

"Valka looks good." Astrid said. Valka smiled at her before looking down at her.