Elder dragons

Two weeks later. We all lasted the night and all of the others. I was getting a little bit homesick. Gill had communicated with a spirit who said the air dragon was nearest to us at the moment. I learned that spirits have a connection to each other and could sense where each other were and what they were feeling.

"We almost there?" Astrid asked.

"If it even stayed put." Hiccup added.

"Yes. And The air dragon isn't known for being very mobile so she was our best bet anyways. We'll see I guess." Gill said. A large foggy field came into view. Gill stopped and smelled the air like a dog.

"She's here." He said. "Now we need to be extremely slow. We could make her angry otherwise and if she's angry then your done for." I gulped and followed his lead. We crouched down and walked around the field searching for the dragon.

Gill stopped and we saw one of the small vöror spirits in front of us. It started whispering to gill.

"Hold on." Gill said confused. "They're going to what?"

"What's going on gill?" I asked. He shushed me and kept talking.

"This hasn't happened in a long time." He said "are they mad?" The spirit whispered again. "Will she let us?" Gill asked. Another whisper from the spirit.

"What's going on?" I asked valka. Valka had been trying to learn to speak with the spirits and with gills help she had picked up a little bit.

"I'm hearing, dragons. A lot of the word dragon. And..." she listened. "Meet- meeting? I think the dragons are going to meet. A few of them at least."

"So she will let us come?" Gill said to the spirit. "Yes. Ok." He said and turned to us.

"You." Gill pointed at me. I did the same in question. "You've tamed a magical dragon before. You're our best bet."

"Woah! Hold on I'm gonna tame an untamable dragon?"

"Untamed not untamable." Gill said.

"Well from what I've heard there's not much of a difference." I said.

"She's in a good mood. She'll bring us with her to the others and we can get a full supply of dragon dust. If you tame her."

"We only need a little bit." Hiccup said.

"Yes but with a lot you may be able to bring blue back with you. Just think. Corbin will be so happy he'll let you keep her."

I had told him more in depth about blue earlier on our journey and I think he understood my connection with her.

"Maybe..." I thought. "Ok."

Gill nodded. "Now remember. You have to befriend her. If she sings to you you are allowed to touch her."

"I thought you said that rarely ever happens."

"I wasn't lying. But you'll have to take a chance." He said and pushed me into the open field.

I walked forward hesitantly. I couldn't see much through the fog but I kept walking. A strong wind pushed me forward and soon I saw her

 A strong wind pushed me forward and soon I saw her