Shattered Part II - 88

It doesn't take too long before Chad pulls the car into the parking lot of Rivera. He looks over at me and says. "It looks like they've made some upgraded security to the place. Do you remember what happened after we left here on our first date?"

How can I forget what happened after we left this place? We were caught in a dispute between two rival mafia families. We exited the restaurant at the wrong time. At least Skyler's fiancé had our backs and he got us safely to the car.

He told the other family that we have nothing to do with what was happening and he told them to wait until we left the parking lot.

For a couple of minutes, I thought we were going to get shot, but with quick thinking, by the boss of the Rivera family we got out safe and sound. I was scared that night and Chad slept over. One thing led to another and we made love for the first time.

He took his time with me, exploring my body and he asked if it was okay that he put his cock into me.

That's one thing going for that man. He wants to know that it's okay for him to do certain things to me. He made sure that I was okay with it first.

Chad steps out of the car and rounds it. He opens the door for me and I step out. "I'm glad this place doesn't scare you anymore. It's good that Skyler's fiancé has moved his office away from this building. She made sure that his business doesn't affect hers."

The door to the restaurant opens and Skyler steps out. A smile spreads across her face. "I was afraid that the two of you wouldn't show up again after what happened a couple of months ago."

He pulls me closer to him. "We've tried other Italian places here, but they don't come close to the way that you make the food. We decided to give you another chance and hope that what happened then doesn't happen again."

"It won't." She looks towards the door that's closed. "My husband doesn't do business from here anymore. After that incident I made sure that he moved his business elsewhere. To protect our customers and myself. Tonight's meal is on the house."

"Thanks," Chad says, then we're shown to our table by Skyler.

She grabs some menus and put it on the table at the other end of the restaurant. "Here's a private area for you both. What can I get you to drink?"

"Can we get a jug of water and a Heineken for Chad, please."

"I'll be right back with the drinks." She walks away from the table and heads towards the bar.