"Ma! It's the other way around! She has been-"

"Bullying you?" Tom chuckled sarcastically "Alya said you would say something like that."

Please Marinette pleaded you have to believe me, I thought you did."

"I did." Sabine answered, "but right now, I don't know if you're saying the truth."

"Tony stark brought me that ticket" Marinette blurted.

"Yes, and I'm the king of England" tom snorted, at any other time Marinette would have laughed her ass of but this was serious, she couldn't let Lila take away her parents too. Sabine looked at her daughter in surprise when she saw her serious face.

"Why in the world would Tony Stark buy a Ticket for you?"

"He...he wants me to design a suit for him and give me a Stark internship-But it's not only me its Nino and Chloe too."

"No, you are not- "

"Please! New York is an amazing place! Chloe's mom knows Mr. Stark very well and Nino's parents are most likely to agree, I can get so many opportunities."

Sabine sighed "I don't think I should allow you to go to New York alone especially with anybody unknown-"

"But I have Nino and Chloe" Marinette pleaded "Please! I almost went to New York with Audrey! This is another opportunity, and I don't want to miss it!"

"She's right." Tom sighed looking at his wife "Marinette is very lucky to get this chance, twice. This could be for the better."

Marinette looked at her mother pleadingly "I promise I'll be good."

Sabine sighed again "fine but if I get another complain from anyone you're grounded for the rest of your life."

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!" She exclaimed "I won't let you down."

'You better"

--------

NEXT DAY

Marinette walked- no, hopped to Chloe's room in joy. The young girl spotted Jean and gave him a bear hug, surprising him, before giving him the box of macaroons she brought from the bakery and yelling "Have an amazing day."

She barged into Chloe's room finding her detransforming.

"God! have you heard of knocking?!" Chloe hissed

"What were you doing transformed?" Marinette asked suspiciously.

"I was looking for you" she lied "Why are you having such a stupid expression on your face?"

"I'm just happy" Marinette smiled "and don't lie. Where were you?"

"I-I went to uhh....lie-las house."

"What?!" Marinette hissed "why?...Are you conspiring against me?!"

"Wait- what?! No! I would never do that." Chloe swore "I may or may not have eavesdropped on your argument with your parents, I know you don't like people eavesdropping, but I couldn't help it. And you can only go if you don't get any complaints and that's gonna be impossible with Lila around soooo... I gave her a piece of my mind."

"What were you doing at my house?"

"I came to visit you as Empress honey, but shit went down."

"Mmhmmm, fine... Just. don't eavesdrop on me again."

"I promise I won't."

"Do you think-"

"My parents agreed!!!" Nino yelled, shoving the room doors, and barging in having the same expression Marinette had.