You're Not The One I Want (+18)

Mr. Landers POV - Me and Sasha walked out of the restaurant together as I gave a soft sigh.

Sasha - I've had such a lovely night with you

Mr. Landers - Yeah it was nice *smiles* will you be heading home now?

Sasha - *giggles* actually maybe we can go to your place?

Mr. Landers - H-huh?

Sasha - Does the night really have to end yet?

Mr. Landers POV - Next thing I knew she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me causing me to gasp. She was kissing me?! I tried to back up a little but she moved closer pressing our bodies together. She then pulled away looking at me blushing kissing my cheek as I stood their stunned.

Sasha - Let's head back to your place *whispers*

Mr. Landers POV - I was shocked not knowing what to do I mean she was beautiful and sweet but I'm not into her like that my heart was for (Y/N)....what was I supposed to do?! Should I decline?....maybe I should listen to her just to keep her happy after giving it some thought I nodded my head as she kissed my cheek again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Landers POV - We drove up to my place as I got out of the car quickly going to her side opening it letting her out.

Sasha - Oh my what a gentleman *giggles*

Mr. Landers - *smiles* As long as you're happy

Mr. Landers POV - We walked up to my house as I unlocked the door opening it as she walked in closing and locking it behind me.

Mr. Landers - Well make yourself at home

Sasha - Oh what a lovely house you have

Mr. Landers - Thankyou it gets lonely here sometimes

Sasha - I understand but hey I'm here *smiles*

Mr. Landers - That's true

Mr. Landers POV - I saw her eyes wander until she spotted something on in the living room shelf

Sasha - aww what's this it's so cute!

Mr. Landers POV - I saw her pick up the stuffed animal sushi quickly I ran over taking it from her putting it back on the shelf.

Mr. Landers - Please don't touch that!

Sasha - Oh I'm sorry I didn't know

Mr. Landers - It's ok...I just want to keep it safe is all

Sasha - It sounds special to you

Mr. Landers - It's probably the most important thing in this house *sad smiles*

Sasha - Oh wow please make sure it stays safe then

Mr. Landers - *nods* I always try to

Mr. Landers POV - Suddenly she grabbed my hand in hers as I gulped alittle

Sasha - let's head to your room

Mr.Landers - I nodded my head leading her into my bedroom closing the door behind us as she began to kiss me again. Slowly I closed my eyes kissing back placing my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck again.

No this didn't feel right...

Mr. Landers POV - We soon broke the kiss as I felt her palm me through my pants causing me to gasp alittle as she back me up against the wall