My Birthday Gift To You (+18)

Male Reader POV - Once me and Balan told Conner goodnight we went upstairs together. Soon we got to the top Balan spoke softly to me holding my hand tighter causing me confusion.

Balan - Will...will you be ok tomorrow?

Male Reader - You're worrying to much I'll be fine

Balan - Of course I understand...

Male Reader POV - Once we got in the bedroom he let go of my hand going over to his side of the bed as I shut the door. He began to strip taking off his cape followed by his pants,shoes,shirt and gloves folding them up neatly before putting them in the drawer leaving him only in his boxers and hat. It seemed it was a security blanket so I never asked why he always kept it on but I've always wondered how did he even wash his hair. I broke my thoughts when Balan chuckled causing my face to go red with embarrassment looking away quickly.

Balan - Is someone embarrassed?

Male Reader - N-no!

Male Reader POV - Even though we've made love many times I was always still nervous just laying with him. The fact that he was in his boxers didn't help I still remember the first time I layed with him in his boxers when he got hurt by the train. Sighing softly I begin to take my clothes off folding them as well putting them ontop of my dresser staying in my boxers climbing in bed with Balan cuddling close.

Balan POV - Once (Y/N) got in bed I wrapped my arm around his shoulders pulling him close feeling his head rest on my bare chest blushing alittle.

Balan - How was your birthday dinner?was it all you hoped for?

Male Reader - It was amazing *giggles* the food was delicious and it made me so happy that you and Conner went through so much for me it made me cry

Balan - I'm glad.....

Male Reader - Balan is everything ok?

Male Reader POV - I looked at him confused frowning was he still worried about tomorrow? I was somewhat nervous but my whole life I've walked around the city.

Balan - Please ... just come straight back here after you attend school ...

Male Reader - I will *snuggles*

*Warning Mature Content*

Male Reader POV - Suddenly I felt myself be pushed into the mattress as Balan climbed ontop of me causing my face to go red.

Male Reader - I- Umm.... *blushes*

Male Reader POV - I was lost for words getting flustered feeling his body pressed onto mine. Slowly he moved his hips grinding on me causing me to pant heavily holding his shoulders.

Male Reader - *Moans* w-we can't Conner's here

Balan - Hush this is my birthday present to

Male Reader - We don't have t- Mpff!?

Male Reader POV - My words got cut off as Balan pressed his lips to mine rubbing my chest as he bit my bottom lip causing me to moan alittle. Gently he slid his tongue inside my mouth feeling his hand move down my sides soon slowly inside my boxers. I began to get hard as he pumped me thrusting my hips giving in to the pleasure as he pulled his lips away from me moving down kissing my chest running his tongue across my nipples taking them between his teeth.

Male Reader - Ugh! B-balan *moans*

Male Reader POV - I grabbed the pillow trying to muffle my moans last thing I wanted to do was wake Conner up. Soon I felt him pull my boxers down as he did the same with his tossing them off the bed causing us to both be naked going back to pumping my cock as I spread my legs out more on the bed toes curling.

Balan - Hmmm Does that feel good dearist?

Male Reader POV - I felt myself start to drip pre cum as he moved his mouth back up kissing and sucking lightly on my neck feeling his thumb teasing my slit a few times. My body started to get warm thrusting faster.

Balan - That's it cum for me

Male Reader POV - I moaned more thrusting faster feeling the bed shake alittle as I shoot my seed all over his hand and chest.

Male Reader - I- I'm sorry

Balan - Shhhhh hush now

Male Reader POV - I felt Balan lift me up on him taking the pillow away feeling his hard cock slide inside my hole stretching me as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him softly.

Balan - *moans* so good

Male Reader - I blushed more continuing to ride him feeling his hands grab my ass rubbing and smacking each cheek until they both turned red. Breaking the kiss he looked into my eyes filled with love and desire a tear rolled down my face as he wiped it away.

Balan - You are my greatest treasure

Male Reader - *tears*

Male Reader POV - He was being so gentle and caring I held him tighter feeling myself close to cumming again as he thrusted harder getting big inside me.

Balan - I'm about t- *moans*

Male Reader POV - Next thing I knew he came hard inside me filling my ass up as I came after him all over both our chests....after awhile I slide off of him cuddling close as he wrapped his arms around me we both soon both fell asleep snoring softly happily content....

Happy Birthday...