Getting Closer To You

Mr. Landers - I was sitting on a bench holding (Y/N) close rocking him as he kept sobbing.

Mr. Landers - shhh

Male Reader - *sobs*

Mr. Landers POV - I kept rubbing his back anger rose in me we were supposed to be having a good day but that Worker had to go and do this!.. I held him close still rubbing his back then my eyes went wide as the same Worker came walking out with a box in his hands walking towards us.

Mr. Landers - What do you want

Worker - I'm so sorry *frowns*

Mr. Landers - ....leave us alone

Male Reader POV - I sniffled looking over seeing the worker give me a sad look as I slowly got out of Mr. Landers arms sitting next to him on the bench my feet dangled looking down.

Worker - Please (Y/N) I'm so sorry

Male Reader - ....

Male Reader POV - I looked down until I felt a box on my lap looking back up with tears

Worker - Please forgive me it was never my intention to hurt you both...I was told you were very kind and sweet that you put others before you I'd never want someone like you to get hurt over my mistakes...

Male Reader POV - I wiped my tears sniffling as Mr. Landers gave a stern look but frowned crossing his arms.

Worker - You both have every right to be mad at me but please understand I'm truly sorry I ask for forgiveness if that's even possible

Male Reader - ....That was very hurtful! *sniffles* very very hurtful!

Mr. Landers -.....what's the box about? *frowns*

Worker - It's to say I'm sorry for my actions and behavior

Male Reader POV - I slowly opened the box and saw a nearly stacked tray of sushi and soy sauce.

Worker - I bought these for you both it's to show how sorry I am....

Mr. Landers - ....while we do appreciate this you can't just expect forgiveness over a gift

Worker - I'm not asking for that...I just want to do something to help to show how sorry I am

Male Reader - ......

Male Reader POV - I gently took the tray of sushi out putting it next to me and Mr. Landers before speaking.

Male Reader - Can you...can you share with us?

Worker - H-huh?

Mr. Landers - .......

Mr. Landers POV - He's doing it again.... showing his sweet side maybe now the worker will understand what I'm talking about. (Y/N) was truly special one of a kind he was never able to stand up for himself or hurt others.

Male Reader - Mr Landers is that ok with you?

Mr. Landers POV - I gave a small smile rubbing the top of his head.

Mr. Landers - If that's what you want

Male Reader POV - I scooted over so the worker could sit next to me.

Worker - I-I don't deserve this kindness *tears*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Male Reader POV - Soon all three of us got done eating the sushi as I got up throwing the box away.

Worker - Thankyou (Y/N) that was very kind of you *sniffles* I don't know if you'll ever forgive me b-

Male Reader POV - I grabbed and pulled the worker into a hug hearing him gasp but slowly hugged back shaking.

Male Reader - I forgive you *sniffles*

Worker - Thankyou *tears*

Male Reader POV - I soon pulled away looking at Mr. Landers with a pleading looking as he sighed smiling alittle.

Mr. Landers - Alright we can come back I'll forgive him to *smiles*

Male Reader POV - I giggled running up giving Mr. Landers a hug as he hugged back before letting go.

Worker - Next time you come back I promise to be more respectful I'm sorry...I need to go back now I hope you both enjoy the rest of the day together

Male Reader - We will

Mr. Landers POV - We saw The worker wave before heading back as I looked over seeing (Y/N) smile.

Even at his lowest even when he's hurt he always manages to smile to forgive people...

Mr. Landers POV - Taking a deep breath I grabbed his hand in mine holding it tightly lacing our fingers together. He looked at me smiling and giggling my eyes getting mesmerized by his smile.

Mr. Landers - Do you like holding my hand?

Male Reader - Mhm! *giggles* it's nice and warm it makes me feel safe I should start doing this with Drew and Conner and Natalie to *smiles*

Mr. Landers POV - I squeezed his hand tighter frowning alittle speaking softly.

Mr. Landers - Why don't we just make it our thing

Male Reader - Huh? How come?

Mr. Landers - ...Please I..I just want something special between us *frowns*

Male Reader - Sir is everything ok?

Mr. Landers - Just don't let go...

Never let me go not now not ever

Male Reader POV - I was confused but slowly nodded my head holding his hand tighter as his fingers went between mine.

Male Reader - Ok...we can make it just about us *smiles*

Mr. Landers - *nods* Thankyou