Hidden Desires (+18)

Mr. Landers POV - I begin to wake up stretching feeling a weight on my chest confused I looked down seeing (Y/N) lay ontop of me snoring softly. My face turned red feeling his legs tangled with mine feeling how close he was to me. Looking over it was only 4:30 am we still had 2 more hours before we needed to get up. Sighing softly I began to rub (Y/N) back moving my hands up and down hearing him moan softly in his sleep blushing more as he moved around on me. "You're truly killing me" I kept rubbing his back seeing how he layed comfortably on my chest snuggling more. "I can't stand this" Taking a deep breath I pulled (Y/N) up closer to my face being careful not to wake him taking both my hands grabbing his face observing. He snored more face lightly pink as drool dripped down the corner of his mouth "he sleeps like a baby" taking my hand I gently rubbed his mouth dry my heart beating faster "maybe if he didn't find out" taking a deep breath I moved my face closer before pressing our lips together blushing heavily taking my left hand moving grabbing the back of his head deepening the kiss "Oh God he tasted like honey" I held him closer feeling my pants begin to restrict losing my mind "I've dreamed of this moment for so long he was taken but if he didn't know it would have been ok right?" I slowly broke the kiss panting softly looking at his face as he hiccuped in his sleep. "(Y/N) what have you done to me.." I held him close ontop of me slowly moving my hips grinding against him as he stirred in his sleep. I quickly stopped thinking he'd wake up but sighed in relief as he just moved on my chest more snoring loudly. "(Y/N)"..."please just let me do this for us"....I started to move my hips again my hand began moving down feeling my heart beating out of my throat "Just...just this once I need you"

--------------------------------------------------------------
*Warning Mature Content*

Mr. Landers POV - I took a deep breath looking at (Y/N) as my hand made it's way into the front of his pants blushing heavily. "God this was wrong but it felt so right" Slowly I begin to cup him through his boxers feeling how silky they were as he stirred more in his sleep. Soon I moved my hand inside gently grabbing his cock feeling how hard he got as I begin to slowly pump up and down. "God (Y/N)...I love you so much" I kept pumping while grinding on him my breath began to get erratic taking my other hand reaching cupping his ass my mind began to cloud with lust. I didn't care anymore about being careful my body needed him my heart needed him. I began to moan sliding my hand inside the back of his pants pushing my finger inside his hole as I kept pumping. He suddenly moaned something in his sleep causing my eyes to go wide

Male Reader - Mhh.. B-Balan *hiccups*

Mr. Landers POV - Tears formed in my eyes feeling my heart break alittle giving a sad smile. "That's right my baby....think of Balan that's all you need to know" I kept pumping his cock adding a second finger inside his hole pumping and stretching him moving up kissing his neck and jawline. "Ngh damn!" I slowly added another finger feeling him spread his legs out more moaning. "He's such a heavy sleeper" My heart and mind were at war with eachother...this was very wrong putting my selfish heart first but (Y/N) was my world everyday drove me more crazy I've needed to feel his touch that heart of his was already claimed *tears* it wasn't fair I've known him before he met Balan and I let my chances slip away I should have been the one he was with to protect to love...to make love with *blushes*...then I did the unthinkable getting more bold I slowly pulled both of our pants down to our ankles our cocks rubbed against eachother hissing in pleasure "Fuck I-I need you so badly I've needed you for weeks!" I lifted (Y/N) up as my cock pressed against his hole. "I was about to have my way with him as he was sleeping" *tears* he was such a sweet caring loving young man and here I am being selfish was this really ok was I really violating him?....no of course not he was sleeping he didn't know what was going on and he'll never find out. Slowly I pushed my cock inside his ass blushing heavily my eyes going wide feeling how tight he was. I bit my tongue trying to hold back a moan moving my hands down on his hips.
"F-fuck" I observed him again seeing his face twist in discomfort and a hint of pleasure as I slowly thrusted inside him more moving my hand up stroking his face. "I was making love to (Y/N) my heart was warm it felt complete God it felt like heaven. I kept thrusting more stroking his face tucking his hair behind his ears as my other hand moved down grabbing his ass. "He completed me this was something I've craved for awhile doing this now didn't seem to help my desires though it only made it worse. I began to lose control thrusting harder taking my hand grabbing the edge of the bed as his body began to bounce on my chest. "God my sweet baby needs me" *moans* "needs me to pound his sweet hole" My eyes rolled in the back of my head pounding him harder drooling grabbing his cock pumping it running my fingers over the slit a few times. "I-Im going to cum!" I kept thrusting pressing my lips on his thankfully he was sleeping through all this I kept going being more daring as I slide my tongue into his mouth moving down his throat. "I needed more! This wasn't enough for me!" I began to spank him softly being careful not to wake him as I sucked on his tongue softly hearing his snores turn to heavy breathing like he was trying to get air. Pulling away a trail of saliva formed between our mouths as his face got red groaning in his sleep.

Male Reader - B-balan....m-more *ZzzZz

Mr. Landers POV - I spoke softly tears running down my face as he was thinking about Balan...

Mr. Landers - *moans* Y-yes Sweetheart *whispers* I'll-I'll give you all my love *tears*

Mr. Landers POV - I kept thrusting moving in and out of his hole soon coming hard inside his ass as he came spilling his seed on my chest. "Oh God!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Landers POV - I layed there with tears sniffiling slowly taking my cock out of his ass before pulling both our pants back up. My body began to shake as I sobbed softly cupping his face in my hands full of tears. (Y/N) you really messed me up *sobs* I love you so much why couldn't it have been me....why did it have to be Balan? I pressed our forheads together sniffling holding him close. I love you (Y/N) I'll take what I can get from you *tears*....I don't mind loving you from a distance to make you smile up close just...just be happy for me baby.....*tears up more*