Washing Away Your Stress (+18)

Male Reader POV - Once I got off the phone with Natalie I hummed to myself walking to the side of the bed plugging my phone in the charger. I hummed to myself happily looking over seeing how Balan placed my robe out on the bed sighing. It was a nice shade of pomegranate along with some boxers and red velvet slippers Natalie was right Balan did spoil me somewhere I felt guilty but remembered he wanted to do this for me. The thought made me smile as I went over into the bathroom shutting the door looking in the mirror inspecting my face. "Huh? Why were my eyes so tired looking? They almost look like they were dilated at one point" confused I shrugged it off before stripping down out of my clothes lifing my legs out of them being careful not to fall before turning on the water and showerhead making sure the water was warm. I suddenly heard a knock at the door causing me to jump alittle before hearing a voice.

Balan - (Y/N) I'll be heading downstairs waiting for your arrival to accompany me

Male Reader - Ok I'll be down in a few minutes

Balan - Is everything ok? Do you wish to have my assistance for anything?

Male Reader - Oh no I'm fine I've got towels and soap in here

Balan - Alright then I'll he heading down now

Male Reader - Ok Thankyou

Male Reader POV - I smiled knowing how caring Balan can be. Soon he walked away from the door hearing his footsteps fade as I turned back to the shower carefully getting in before pulling the shower curtain across the tub. As the hot water hit my back my body began to relax it felt soothing moaning alittle.

--------------------------------------------------------------
*Warning Graphic Scene*

Male Reader POV - I was in the shower for about 15 minutes now enjoying myself making sure to scrub my head with lots of soap getting clean before I could get the bar of soap the door opened causing me to freeze in place.

Balan - Sweetheart how are you doing in here?

Male Reader - I'm good just getting clean

Male Reader POV - Their was a long pause the silence was awkward then my face began to turn a bright red hearing Balan take his clothes off. He then pulled the curtain back fully naked causing me to squeak trying to cover myself with my hands.

Male Reader - B-Balan!? What are you doing?! *blushes hard*

Balan - *chuckles* Come now I've seen you without clothes plenty of times

Male Reader - I-I....

Male Reader POV - Getting flustered I tried to cover up more as Balan got in the shower with me slapping my hands away.

Balan - You don't have any reason to hide that beautiful body from me

Male Reader - I-?!

Male Reader POV - My eyes went wide suddenly feeling Balan press his lips against mine moaning feeling the water from above the showerhead run down our bodies as I backed up alittle. Soon we broke the kiss panting softly giving a soft gaze into Balans eyes as he caressed my face.

Balan - It's been so long I'm afraid I can't hold back anymore

Male Reader POV - I moaned loudly feeling myself be pinned against the shower wall moving my head to the side as Balan dragged his tongue up and down my neck feeling our cocks rub together.

Male Reader - Ngh! B-Balan!

Male Reader POV - I felt one of his hands pull away from my wrist only for his other hand to hold them both up over my head kissing and licking my neck more grinding on me.